Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Insomniac Orik

I do not know I never got a satisfactory response as to why my thread was deleted... you would need to ask eyeball for more information about the deletion of the photo thread... I was sort of not there at the time everything happened..

as far as I know from one of eyeball stated msg's it was a accident he accidentally deleted the whole thread. I am not sure if that is what occurred but I am kind of thining that is what happened. Eyeball never seemed spiteful or out to do anything on purpose with malicious intent I do not think there was anything more to it than just a simple accident.

If it was a deleted because of a over sized photo causing problems, then the full thread deletion is a bit overkill, I am also doubtful it was one of my posted photos that would cause problems on the thread. I try to be very careful about not ruining threads. Unlike some posters who take great pleasure in destroying them or wrecking havoc, these trolls or problematic posters are out causing mayhem and seeding strife wherever they may roam for kicks.

I am a retired troll and was much more thoughtful in my posting, I was more of one who was out to make Posters go hmm to make them think, I did not go about destroying others ability's to post or to enjoy a forum what is the fun in that, If other people can not post to a forum or thread, then I to would not be able to post and interact with others on those forums which would be pointless because I end up bored once more.

also if it was a oversize pic posted by me I would of used imageshack or tinypics resizing feature to downsize the photo to the 640 x 480 size. or I would of removed the single image causing problems completely.

Perhaps if Eyeball is around reading this he could explain exactly what it is that did happen ? until otherwise known I have no choice but to accept what I know it was a accident no more no less.

Natasha

Just out of curiosity, why is it you respond with paragraphs and not a simple answer with a simple short explanation?  

Insomniac Orik

It's the lawyer's soul I inherited.  

DDD

He just fu**ed up thats all went to deleate a pic but did whole thread.........end of story.........not like we all had a good handle on what we could or could not do as mods there......
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Verbose Orik

I do not think it is needed to be put in to such crass terms there is a time to swear with verbosity and times not to.. Hehe, the shyster in me is wanting to go on and on. From the sounds of it By DDD and others statements, It was a accident. no more & no less, for now On with the Pictures please.

[img style="width: 120px; height: 120px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2ke9871d474c.gif[/img]

^ perhaps the future avatar for DDD

[img style="width: 41px; height: 64px;" src="/forums/richedit/upload/2k6301831697.gif[/img]

Could go with the dancing baby.

Or perhaps a little bit of a chicken shake

Don't forget to Show some love

DDD

Natasha

Insomniac Orik wrote:
It's the lawyer's soul I inherited.  

lol.. that's understandable.  

I just feel badly sometimes when I'm not able to read everything in your reply due to various reasons. So please forgive me.

Natasha

DDD wrote:

Tasha just for you

haha.. EWW that pic is so disturbing.
And not in a good way either.

In Need Of.....

I understand & forgive you Natasha, Feel free to read or ignore my posts whichever the case maybe or as you deem necessary. However, I thought the tongue Gif  was more laughable, than disturbing.  

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 [img style="WIDTH: 120px; HEIGHT: 120px" border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/upload/2ke9871d474c.gif"]

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal][SPAN style="FONT-FAMILY: Arial"]This brings back so many good memories.[SPAN]             [FONT color=#ffffff]Tasha just for you[/FONT][/SPAN][O:P][/O:P][/SPAN]

[/DIV]

haha.. EWW that pic is so disturbing.
And not in a good way either.

And why would that be ??? it's not like you would see it??? now is it???

Neeener

LOL, I don't even know what it's for  

Orik

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Neeener

At least Kermit looks happy lol

Orik

[font style="font-family: Arial Narrow;" size="2"]lEGEND OF THE SEEKER. HORRIBLE TV SHOW TAKE OFF THAT IS NOTHING LIKE THE BOOKS. GREAT BOOKS BUT TV SHOW DESTROYS THE STORY LINE[/font]

opps sorry for the caps lock

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Neeener

I have no Idea about that movie or show but that outfit she has on rocks.    

|