Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Neeener

Yeah it's a work of art lol Ill never eat a hot dog again    

Orik

you got to admit it is funny though... I am sure you will eat hot dogs again.. maybe you just wont eat ones some one else has prepared...  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Neeener

No maybe not, they are pretty gross anyhow.
Maybe with mustard if I do

Orik

Very cute neener..  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Neeener

May be my Avatar if the boss ever sends me an A-ok so I can join.
Been  a while and still email response. I guess I can go to memeBee or DATW  

Neeener

Still NO email response  ;-/  

GuardianFlash

Discover Vancouver

Orik

Sorry GF see my thread on how to post photos different method here for  some reason, the Tagged or HTML encoded photos wont post on this forum  need to ask or pester TehBorken untill they do...

[img style="width: 501px; height: 331px;" src="http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4010/4585817848_a7b5fb1fc8_o.jpg"]

Neeener

Neeener

Dalek Cat must destroy all dogs  

P.C.

Hahhahahaha  That's hilarious !!!!  Takes a swipe at the dog at his convenience.  Hahahahaaaaa  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

and the cat just stayed there.................LOL...........the dog is going WTF!
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

P.C.

Small wonder the dog has no self esteem....they've got the poor thing in an argyle sweater vest.  All he needs now is a pocket protector.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

Seattle Library from when I went to Seattle last week:

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Neeener

Nice shot, it's interesting from an architectural standpoint.

|