Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

P.C.

I hate that I have to admit this, but I don't get it.  I even let it sink in for a day and tried again, but I still don't get it.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

[img style="width: 635px; height: 280px;" src="http://i40.tinypic.com/a27xnm.jpg"]

The toy chest for the adult toys is begging to be killed,,, now whether it is for the man or the woman I don't know... but u make the guess...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

P.C.

Why would they want to be killed.  

Neeener

LOL yeah, all the toys came to life including hers, and apparently they don't like being alive.
Not weather she uses them on herself of him

Neeener

sorry, Now weather she uses them on herself of him.

Orik

I have a suspicion by how unhappy he looks she uses them on him

still at the Comic, the Cat Dalik and the new doggy swing....

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Thanks Neener. Yeah I was surprised at how that shot turned out even with the dinky old camera that I've had for years.

A dog -- at the front lines, protesting in Greece (December 2009)

The dog being tear gassed in January 2009

The dog barks at police in April 2010

Dog Sit in Nov, 2008

These photos are from different protests of different years in Athens but the dog looks the same.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Neeener

Oh I saw a whole picture page on that dog earlier this morning, he seems to crash about anyplace cops are around.
Looks a lot like the one in the swing

Neeener

Ouch, that could be a kill shot where it hit if done hard enough.  

Natasha

Omg, that's a rather dangerous thing to do to someone. Why would anyone think that's funny?  

P.C.

Really.  Not too funny at all. Ouch.  

Neeener

P.C.

Neeener

:) Raccoons will do anything to get attention and a snack :)

What else are little sisters for ?

|