Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I despise her more than I have any reason to. She rubs me the wrong way bigtime.

So does Star Jones and Oprah. I'm noticing a pattern.

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

[FONT size=5]"You have a problem with women in power, Monkee?"[/FONT]
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

I'd hit this, and then end it with a golden shower.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I don't know.

And yes, me too.

I would hit it t'twice and then I'd have to kill myself.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Schadenfreude

If she didn't kill you first.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

What is it about her that is so damn hot?? I've seen her in revealing clothes, and that bony, hateful body has nothing to do with her allure.

It's like...she is literally fueled by Satan    0_0

[TABLE bgColor=#ffffdd border=1] [TBODY] [TR] [TD align=middle colSpan=2][SMALL]Anti-Spam Bot-Stopper
Please type the text below into this field[/SMALL][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD align=middle] [STYLE type=text/css]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/STYLE]  [TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 border=0] [TBODY] [TR] [TD][/TD] [TD class=at_r1 rowSpan=2]il[/TD] [TD][/TD][/TR] [TR] [TD]dev[/TD] [TD]s[/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE][/TD] [TD][INPUT type=hidden name=sauce_check][INPUT size=10 name=sauce][/TD][/TR][/TBODY][/TABLE]

That is creepy.

Schadenfreude

[img height=347 src="http://michigancarcrash.com/sitebuilder/images/dad_car_photo_2-670x473.jpg" width=468]

She's like this. You don't want to look but you can't turn away.

Now I'm gone.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I've never been tempted to f*ck a car crash, but to each their own   ;)

Sportsdude

[p class="blurb"][cite]Photo: Shin Young-geun/Yonhap/ REUTERS[/cite][/p]                     [p class="blurb"]A polar bear swims with a block of ice containing watermelon during hot weather at South Korea's largest amusement park Everland in Yongin.[/p]
[p class="blurb"][/p][p class="blurb"][cite]Photo: AP PHOTO[/cite][/p]                     [p class="blurb"]Giant panda Su Lin holds onto her cake on her second birthday. She is the third panda born at the San Diego Zoo.[/p][p class="blurb"]
[/p]

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

the drunk monk beer

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

2Lazy2LogOff

Visualize whirled peas.

Schadenfreude

[img height=201 src="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/m3t3yxtutmayayzom3dm.jpg" width=626]

.[A href="http://www.tinypic.ca/files/m3t3yxtutmayayzom3dm.jpg"][/A]  

P.C.

lol.....love Calvin and Hobbs !
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Gopher

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
 Nice!    =)

[/DIV]
 As soon as you get a dark room!
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|