Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

No...then the green eyed coffee people would go to war to exterminate the brown eyed coffee people    =(

Anyway, it was Boy George. Isn't she lovely?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

not really.
David Bowie though is cool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#7f007f]Bowie's in space
Bowie's in space
Whatcha doin' out there man?
That's pretty freaky, Bowie.
What's a rock musician doing out in space man?
Isn't it cold, quite cold out there Bowie?
Do you need my jumper Bowie?
Does the space cold do funny things to your nipples, making them all pointy?
Bowie.
Do you use your pointy nipples as telescopic antennae transmitting data back to Earth?
Data back to Earth d-d-do, d-d-do, do do
I bet you do you freaky old bastard you
[/FONT]
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

Here's a funny trivia tid bit
You know Bowie's Space Oddity?
Well that song was used for the BBC's coverage of the moon landing. Yes the moon landing. A song about being an astronaut lost in space saying goodbye to his family was used for the moon landing. lol!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

Sportsdude

Keith Moon of the Who forgot you shoot yourself up with horse tranquilizers AFTER the concert and not before. lol So the Who bandmates said to the crowd "anybody know how to play the drums?" they ended up getting a fan in the front row to play all of the Who songs on the drums. What a memorable moment for that guy.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Was that as random as it seemed?

Sportsdude

I believe so
[a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Halpin"]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Halpin[/a]

The guy has a wiki page though. lol

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

How does

He know?

Schadenfreude

Every time I see a pic of Boy George, I snicker to myself as I am reminded of a song of his: "Do you really want to hurt me?"

Uh yeah!
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

And you know you would too, Schadey.

Schadenfreude

Oh ya? Hit this  \/ \/ \/

[img height=405 alt="" src="http://shutter01.pictures.aol.com/data/pictures/12/006/5F/F5/29/81/ZbISbv4b8UDJRYRIpEU1uun507QFHD-W01F4.jpg" width=500]

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#ffffff size=1].[/FONT]

Schadenfreude

I'd sooner do that than look at Rosie.

|