Pictures Only Please!

Started by kits, Feb 09 06 02:47

Previous topic - Next topic
|

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

[FONT color=#7f007f size=5]PERFECT!!!![/FONT]

Let the mongling begin...
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

A hippopotamus yawns as he lies in his enclosure at a zoo in New Delhi, India.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

purelife

Yikes!  That would make Little Red Riding Hood less scared of that Fox!

Schadenfreude

[FONT face=Verdana]Toothless guy yawns as he lies outside a deli in Louisiana.[/FONT]  
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i16.tinypic.com/5y2z2fm.gif" border=0]

Back on track.
"I used to rock and roll all night and party every day, then it was every other day.  Now I'm lucky if I can find half an hour a week in which to get funky."

Sportsdude

Lise

OMG. That's so funny!!! Keep em coming!
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Schadenfreude

[img id=img style="BORDER-RIGHT: black 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: black 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: black 1px solid; BORDER-BOTTOM: black 1px solid" alt="TinyPic image" src="http://i13.tinypic.com/4vdrp54.gif" border=0].

49er

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Guess who!!   =))))

Sportsdude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

...IS THE WRONG ANSWER!!

Here's a hint...

[FONT color=#7f3f00]Well  what we need is a big melting pot
Big enough to take
The world and all its got
And keep it stirring for
A hundred years or more
And turn out coffee coloured people by the score[/FONT]

Sportsdude

yeah that would work. Still wouldn't end racism though.  

|