LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Impressive Gophie.  Mind if I borrow it ?

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

you can borrow it but I will keep it..........LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Kong

How wrong can you be? Last word.

DDD

Nice one Kong but man has the LAST WORD

Gopher

Too right DDD,  that's why                                                              

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

still for MAN not little mouse ........... LAST WORD

Orik

So many attempts to get Last, when all knows It is the Admin who can stop it just by locking the topic and steal it from all the Last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

now that you bring that up we used to have a page that we would ask for LW to be locked out at........ 69 is the number

LAST WORD

Orik

69 is a number of fun .. but we are not in sexcapades this time.. 72 vrs 13 while number 15 is the last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Last word!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Friday at LAST WORD

Natasha

Claims Saturdays last word while everyone is asleep  :)

LW

Orik

who is going to take last word posting 15 tyhus taking the bottom. meantime Yawning claims thirteenth space of last word..

P.C.

I think I'm losing it.  I don't understand anything. Is it possible I'm out of touch ?  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif"]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Orik

Hard to say.. but does it even matter.. reality is what oyu make of it... as for me it is mine this time

Last word

|