LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

see too much thinking does not get you LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

actually thinking does get you the last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

only if your a woman cause they never stop thinking...........honey do you remmember that conversation we had back in 1998 well i was thinking that................ O MY GOD

LAST WORD

Orik

thats not thinking thats ammunition. women never forget anything and will use it against you with out the slightest provocation to get there way. last word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

oout of here have a good night all

L:AST word

Orik

ok have a good night... last word

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 ^ Is my hermit crab in there with you? She went missing this morning.
LW[/div]
 [div]She is at my place you will have to come over and get her.........LAST WORD

YOU STOLE HER!?  You forgot her food and watering tree which means she'll be dead before I get there. Crab killer.. lol.  I hope she pinches your sac.

LW

Natasha

Orik wrote:
thats not thinking thats ammunition. women never forget anything and will use it against you with out the slightest provocation to get there way. last word

... yeah and men neeeeevvvvveeeerrrrr do that.

LW

DDD

I have looked after her just fine...all the best food she can eat........................plus i am here yo keep her company..............................LAST WORD

Gopher

He was right. It's for the man. Last word
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 I have looked after her just fine...all the best food she can eat........................plus i am here yo keep her company..............................LAST WORD[/DIV]
 With all those luxuries I doubt she'll want to come home.   last word... sad   =(

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 He was right. It's for the man. Last word[/DIV]
 So you're taking his side?

First Orik now you... lw is for the woman!

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 I have looked after her just fine...all the best food she can eat........................plus i am here yo keep her company..............................LAST WORD[/DIV]
 With all those luxuries I doubt she'll want to come home.   last word... sad   =([/DIV]
     You will just have to come over to see her then  ;)                     LW

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 With all those luxuries I doubt she'll want to come home.   last word... sad   =([/DIV]
     You will just have to come over to see her then  ;)                     LW[/DIV]
  Apparently not. She found her way home today  =)  I thought the puppy knocked over her cage but today I noticed she was able to crawl up the gate in her cage to let herself out. I'll have to get her another cage wtih a heavier lid so she doesn't escape again.... LW[/DIV]

Orik

I have never known a man to bring up a argument more than a couple of months old to make a point.. I never have done that but I can honestly say My ex partner did... best thing I ever did was the day I left her and she moved home to her parents... last word  

|