LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Thanks Orik, I'm here to take it from you.

Last word  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Your welcome Gopher you Got the Top of last words page 11, I had the bottom last word on page 10
Yours is the 151 post
mine is the 152  post
who ever posts next is 153

last word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

153 is thenumber of the last word.

Natasha

=)

Last word is mine for now beautiful people of DS

LW

Orik

I am back to steal it at post 155 . Pockets the Last Word

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Last Worldbowled is NOT the last word.

Orik

I do not know how that got changed, I am 70 % sure that was not what I had originally written. It must be some gremlins in the threads restringing words, thus changing sentence structure. and just to be safe I added a photo of the gremlin hunter...Last Word[span id="karmaTarget" style="display: block; cursor: pointer; visibility: visible; left: 690px; top: 484px;"][img name="karmaImage" id="karmaImage" onclick="captured();" src="pig_r.gif" border="0" height="72" width="68"][/span]

DDD

OK kids the man is back for his LAST WORD
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Step aside children. Momma has last word  =)

DDD

Hey Mother want another last word not its for this man LAST WORD

Natasha

You're not a man til mommy says you are!

LW

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 You're not a man til mommy says you are!

LW[/DIV]
   all talk to action

[FONT size=7] LAST WORD[/FONT]

Natasha

Tryin' to get fancy on me, are ya?  lol

Get back to work before I call your boss and get you fired young man.

LW

DDD

[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" color=#c00000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]
Quote[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" color=#c00000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"]LAST WORD[/FONT][/DIV]
[/U][/FONT][/b]

Natasha

DDD wrote:
[FONT style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #ffff00" color=#c00000 size=7 face="Comic Sans MS"][/FONT]

I give up my rights to the Last Word from this moment on and pass it lovingly to Natasha where she can claim Last Word over the man throughout eternity.

Well thank you D, that's very sweet of you  =)

|