LAST WORD ;)

Started by DDD, Apr 14 10 02:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Oh and women always bring things up first thing in the morning when a man is not at his prime they are sneaky that way.

[table border="0" cellpadding="3" width="100%"][tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][span class="smalltext"]shortcuts: hit alt+s to  submit/post or alt+p to preview[/span]
     [table bgcolor="#ffffdd" border="1"]    [tbody][tr][td colspan="2" align="center"][small]Anti-Spam  Bot-Stopper
    Please type the text below into this field[/small][/td][/tr]    [tr][td align="center"]    [style type="text/css"]    TD.at_r1 (vertical-align:bottom;)    [/style] [table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"][tbody][tr][td]
[/td][td rowspan="2" class="at_r1"]bo[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][tr][td]bim[/td][td]s[/td][/tr][/tbody][/table][/td][td][input name="sauce_check" value="4019731c7b30b9f3000fe36e1d7fd8d3" type="hidden"][input name="sauce" size="10" type="text"][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]  [input name="post" value="Post" onclick="return scheck(); return  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="s" tabindex="3" type="submit"] [input name="preview" value="Preview" onclick="return  (typeof(document.postmodify.attachmentPreview) == "undefined"  || !document.postmodify.attachmentPreview.value || confirm('You will  have to reattach any attachments, continue with preview?')) &&  submitThisOnce(this);" accesskey="p" tabindex="4" type="submit"][img]Themes/default/images/blank.gif" alt="" id="fetchSessionTemp"]                         [/td]                      [/tr]                      [tr]                         [td colspan="2"]
[/td]                      [/tr]                   [/tbody][/table]                                                 [input name="num_replies" value="119" type="hidden"]          [input name="sc" value="8a554a70dd778a1fee7aeea74bc688cb" type="hidden"]          [input name="seqnum" value="7" type="hidden"]                 

the anti spam bot stopper has a pretty decent last word...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

LAST WORD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Orik just because you've never known a man to do it or haven't done it yourself doesn't mean it never happen. It's not about gender (imo)  it's about the persons personality. Sadly I HAVE dealt with men who are like that but I also know not ALL men are resort to past situations over and over so I wont catagorize an entire gender based on the ramblings and insecurities of those few... lw  

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Oh and women always bring things up first thing in the morning when a man is not at his prime they are sneaky that way.

lol.. I'm starting to see why you spend so much time online  ;)

P.C.

I see I have lost my place again.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

Last word!  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Hahahaha Great Photo for the Last Word  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

back at last to take back the man's LAST WORD

Gopher

..and another man here to take it from you.                  Last word

DDD

nope cause its for this man LAST WORD

Gopher

Is mine!      

Last word  

P.C.

Woohooo !  Look at Gophie, gettin all fancy on us.     Nice job Gophie !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

DDD

damn now i will have to learn how to post pictures ........LAST WORD

Natasha

I'm giving up todays last word for Gopher as a congrats for learning how to post pics.  

DDD

I think not as the man says it is mine once again at LAST WORD

|