The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well, I just looked THAT up, and I don't think it was either of those....lol. If someone had asked, I probably would have said, that I'm very good at identifying animals.  Now I'm certain I am not.  There are a bizillion different antelopes.  Who knew.

I must get to bed soon.  Work in the morning.....poop.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

Same here, unfortunately.  Sleep well, and the most pleasant dreams without interruption.   Goodnight, P.C.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Sleep is ready to happen.  I think.  Oh OH....there's another new herd of something.  Zebra bodies, but no stripes ?????      

Sportsdude

There Zebras something scared them they sprinted off then came back LOL. Could we see an attack soon?
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

kitten

I see what you mean.  What the heck are they?

P.C.

Yes....I saw them all dash off.  Those are zebras????  They're brown.

I'm going to brush up on my African animals the next chance I get.

Goodnight Kitten.

P.C.

OMG....I have to TEAR myself away.  

Goodnight Sportsdude.

kitten

All the zebras I've seen were black and white striped.  I don't know what those are.  It's hard to shut down when there is so much going on.

kitten

Sorry, weird al, but the door is shut and the lights are off.  You came too late to join the party, and let me tell you, it was a wild one.  Too bad you weren't here to enjoy it!

weird al

kitten wrote:
Sorry, weird al, but the door is shut and the lights are off.  You came too late to join the party, and let me tell you, it was a wild one.  Too bad you weren't here to enjoy it!

I finally got the darn cam to work by googling "live africa cam". Every time I try the link from here, it's no go, but finally! I can see what everybody's yakking about! (yacking?). Wot a trip!

Sportsdude

Good Evening everyone.

kitten

Good evening, Sportsdude.

Sportsdude

hey kit, hows the cat, I'm getting fat Tigger wants to go outside but he can't for its dark. lol. 11.6lbs still can't get over that. sheesh.

P.C.

Good evening Sportsdude.

A mere appie for Cashmere.....lol.  (although I never think of him as fat.....big boned perhaps, but NOT fat....lol)  

Sportsdude

LOL Tigger he's ballooned. Remember those pics I showed of him after his surgery? He wieghed roughly 6 lbs then. Now he looks like a football. Skinny on both ends wide in the middle.

|