The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

Kaycee is also very big-boned at 15 pounds.  He usuall plays outside all day and comes in around 5 o'clock and crashes from exhaustion.  I must admit, he does enjoy his food.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

Tiggers like that. He wants to be outside. Problem is he also wants to eat. lol. All he does is eat lol. He's gotten so big we thought about getting weight control food for him. He just turned 1 this summer! LOL, weight control!

Ozzie on the other hand fatty mcfatty all he does is sleep.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

rofl Sportsdude.....what a vision....LOL   So, laughing at others misfortunes aside (lol)......I wonder if he may have a little problem.  Meaning it doesn't sound like a healthy shape (yipes....lol).   Cashmere is MUCH heavier than that, but he's a BIG BOY.  He's not fat at all (or mis-shaped) *oh God help me, I'm going to laugh again*      
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

yeah I'll take a picture of Tigger. Let me see if he's around. When he's laying around you can really tell he's gone nutty professor.

kitten

Aw, c'mon, P.C.  That's a serious problem.  *snicker*  

P.C.

Sportsdude

Tigger's not that fat.....yet.

kitten

OMG!  Is that photo doctored or is the cat really that size?  The poor thing.  It must have some real health problems.  

P.C.

[img alt="Fat Cat in fur" src="http://www.fatcatpottery.com/images/whatsn1.gif" width=250 align=right border=1]Is this closer to the football shape you were talking about.  

Sportsdude

close but if he gets to 22 lbs then yeah he'll look like that.

P.C.

Sportsdude

LOL Thats getting closer just shave a few inches off the photo and BAM!! You've got Tigger post Angel. Thats IT!! He misses having the old wise one around. So he eats! He's really gained weight since Angel got murdered.

P.C.

See.....now this is a BIG kitty, but he doesn't look FAT to me.  (Maine Coons.....my favourite)

[img height=286 src="http://www.neatorama.com/images/2006-05/riley-maine-coon-cat.jpg" width=384 name=""]  

Russ

What do you mean murdered sportsdude?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

OK.....I'm done.  

*sorry*.......rofl

|