The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

LOL, Sportsdude.  I'm glad you had a good time.

I must sleep.  Have slept like crap the last few nights.....I'm starting to get puffy eyes.  This will never do.[img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n035.gif" border=0]
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

On second thought,  I believe another McGillicuddys may be in order. (yipes)

kitten

Okay, I'm hammering on the door!  Open up!
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Gawwwwd, I'm late again.

DO come in....lol.  Late getting back from 'the fair', and just ate some leftover Boboti.  Hubby went on to an after party, but I wasn't much up for it, so I came home.   It's very very quiet in here.

kitten

OMG, I thought I'd have to kick the door down.  I forgot you were going out.  Welcome home, P.C.  The sounds on the cam are lovely tonight, even if nothing is happening yet.  * except for the two hyenas I saw a few minutes ago*

P.C.

Yes, the sounds are fabulous.....and I get to listen with no TV...lol  The heavy rains there this morning must have awakened everything.

I'm surprised at the variety of animals flocking to this one tiny watering hole.  (it's doing a better business than the Ebony Lounge)

kitten

Maybe with it being a wildlife preserve the animals feel a little safer there.  Mankind is the most dangerous predator, after all.  It is the most soothing background, even with some of the startling noises.

P.C.

Very soothing.  Perhaps I'll take the PC to bed with P.C. instead of Dr McGillicuddy.

kitten

Why not both?  You know....Double your pleasure, double your fun, why not have two things instead of just one?

P.C.

Instant daylight there.....or did someone just change a setting.  What a symphony.  Such unusual sounds.

kitten

I think some one just realized it was time to wake up.  The strangest sound that I've heard is like something shouting, just once, and that's it.  It happens occasionally during their night, but isn't repeated for several hours.

P.C.

Wow....hubby's home early.  He just came in.  It's very foggy out tonight, and he was worried about the drive.  Plus the concern that after such a busy hectic schedule for him this week, he said a couple cocktails would have gone down just a little too easy......so he quietly departed and headed for the Ebony Lounge.

(I almost hit a deer on the way home myself.....startled the wits out of me.  Fortunately there was zero traffic, and cranking it into the oncoming lane was OK)

kitten

SMART hubby you have, P.C.   I can imagine how startled you were.

P.C.

Something's at the watering hole.

kitten

By the time I checked, it was gone.  It might be back later.

|