The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Good night Kitten....hope you sleep well.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/a194.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

weird al....I can't deny, that I've laughed OUT LOUD at some of the nonsense 'over there'.  It's just one of those things I can't take a steady diet of. (not laughter, but sifting through all the rest of the crap to find the laugh).  Sometimes I even surprize myself at some of the things that DO make me laugh.

weird al

You do have to separate the wheat from the chaff. But even some of the chaff is first class..

P.C.

LOL......well, I wish I could keep my eyes open, but I'm toast.  I don't work the early shift tomorrow, but I did THIS morning, and a 5 a.m. start ,makes for a long day.

Good night everyone !!!![img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

Future Canadian

G'night! I'm gonna stay up way too late tonight just for giggles.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Hey FC did you here about the F1 race yesterday? Shuey did it again. 2 in a row.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

Him's definitely a threat this year. Should be a real barn burner of a season. Alonso knows how to string together a championship but he will be tested this year for sure.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

Sportsdude

Yeah it sure looks like that. Ferrari finished 1,3 with alonso second and ferrari taking over constructures. Alonso during the winners ceremony did not look happy at all. Finally Shuey has a competitor albeit for a year since Senna died.  

Future Canadian

I think a lot of people (myself included) thought Schuey had gone a bit soft and had seen his best racing. What with seven world championships, rewriting the record books, and starting a family.
So I'm pleasantly suprised with Ferrarri's return to form. This will be a classic year!

Future Canadian

P.C.

Hi Future Canadian......how the heck are you? [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/nahrung/a020.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

Is it me or has it been a little quiet over here lately?

Future Canadian

Just ducky, thanks. I'm just hangin' out waiting for Serenity to finish downloading from iTunes. Thinkin' 'bout going to bed, but I'm afraid I'll miss something. I'm just like I was as a kid-don't want to go to bed at night and don't want to get up in the morning. Good thing the 'factor is a morning person or nothing would ever get done around here 'til noon.

P.C.

lol, sportsdude.....I don't think it's you.  It has been a little quieter lately.  I've been so busy, and when I'm not busy, I'm tired.  How 'bout you ????  

Planning a trip to Vancouver I see, FC.  When are you planning to visit and how long will you stay ?  

Future Canadian

Sleepy time    

|