The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Hi Kitten.....pardon me for a few moments whilst I dust the cobwebs in the Ebony lounge.  It was buried in the darkness on page 2.  

How are you this evening?  I'm enjoying a little later eve tonight, as I have a mid-day shift tomorrow. (yuk)  I prefer the crack o' dawn shift, but I'm quite enjoying not having to rush off to bed.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Hey Lise....if you should drop in.......if you can believe it, I'm 'banned' from DV again.  ROFL.  I barely go there anymore, but popped in the other day, and low and behold, I can't post there.  This amazes me,

How are things going with you.....feeling well, I hope.  Any nasty morning sickness or anything like that????

kitten

Hi, P.C.  I've decided to stay up a little while since I have tomorrow off.  I've left you a message.  It was a busy day today so I won't hang around too long.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

kitten

Here's a little kitten for you.  What a little sweetheart!

weird al

Greetings fellow banned person! Weird feeling eh? I'm sure it's just random, but it's damned irritating too, especially when you see a thread that cries out for a response. Actually I think it was your communications from  DS that started the movement to this site. A proud era in West coast history!  

kitten

As soon as I learned about DS I banned myself from DV.  Saved a lot of trouble.  LOL

P.C.

That's far too cute.  I've started to head off to bed twice, but although I'm tired, I want to savour the opportunity to sit and 'lounge' for a bit.  That kitty turns me to butter.  The place we went to party the other night, had 2 kittens there.  (Needless to say, I spent more than a few minutes with them)    

P.C.

I thinks so too weird al.  I can't remember what made me think it would work, but it did.  Lise and purelife 'heard my plea'....and then tenkani showed up.  We all liked it so much we stayed.  I know what you mean about DV.  It became tiresome wading through ther muck and mire.....but every once in a while I browse.....and like you say weird al.....every once in a while you get hooked into making a response.....lol.  

Sportsdude

I don't head over to dv much. Too much of a hassle.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Future Canadian

I can't open DV when the kids are around because there's always something nasty in the subject matter.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

P.C.

Hi sporstdude.  I don't often.....but there's something about being banned that makes me feel contrary.  I want to post, just because I can't....ROFL.  

kitten

I don't know how the kitten was duplicated.  Sometimes strange things happen with this machine.  (I refuse to take the blame!)  Anyway, suddenly I can't seem to keep my eyes open, so it's off to bed.  Have a nice night, folks  

weird al

Some of the improv that develops over there in the heat of battle is truly priceless. I've laughed so hard I've literally cried. Hard to explain to "weird alice" why I'm crying, when I can hardly talk!    

P.C.

OMG.....it's like a reunion in the Ebony Lounge.  Hellooooooo FC !!!!    

Future Canadian

Hi everybody! Long time no logged-on-at-the-same-time.  
...religion has made some contributions to civilization. It helped in the early days to fix the calendar, and it caused Egyptian priests to chronicle ecplipses with such care that in time they were able to predict them. These two services I am prepared to acknowledge, but I do not know of any others

|