The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

weird al

Sure, DS on a Saturday night, that's fine. I remember when I used to think I had to be downtown going bonkers, etc., or I wasn't having a good time. Me and weird alice are just as likely to be home on a Saturday night or out on a Tuesday night, depends on the mood. Same with long weekends. I am most emphatically not lining up with everybody on the freeway on a long weekend to drive in lockstep to somewhere to "get away from it all", and find that "it all" came with me.

P.C.

I hear ya.  Saturday night syndrome is for the very young I suppose.  It's very freeing to learn that you can have a 'Saturday Night' any night you choose....lol.  I lucked into a piece of property several years ago that is exactly the kind of place I used to look for when I wanted to get away.....now, simply staying home is a treat.  

Well, 5 am comes too quickly, so I must sleep (even though I don't feel quite ready).  Working on Sundays throws off the normal balance of things for me....especially because Mr. P.C. is off on Sundays.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

weird al

See ya P.C...take care.

[img height=400 alt="Oatmeanl Stout" src="http://www.mcauslan.com/en/products/stout.jpg" width=236 border=0]

P.C.

St Ambroise ????  THAT looks interesting.  I wish I had developed a taste for beer.  So many varieties, and so many look kind of inviting.  Perhaps I'll give it a shot again some day....a blistering hot summer day is when they look most tantalizing.  That sounds like the best time to try.

Good night weird al. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c015.gif" border=0]

weird al

Good night P.C.   S. consumer recommended the McAuslan's. He was right on the money. A serious, beautiful beer. I think you'd find it a tad bitter. You can't go wrong with the Riggwelter tho.

P.C.

tenkani.....you are burning teh midnight oil.  Studying or working ????

tenkani

Hi!!!
I'm at work but at 10:00 I get to leave!! Wh000...OMG THAT'S NOW!!!!      
BYEEEEEE!

For thou art with me; thy cream and thy sugar they comfort me
Thou preparest a carafe before me in the presence of Juan Valdez
Thou anointest my day with pep; my mug runneth over
Surely richness and taste shall follow me all the days of my life
And I will dwell in the house of coffee forever.

P.C.

Well, it's been a slice........have a good night.

P.C.

Page SIX !!!!!  I HAVE been neglectful !!!!!

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:
Page SIX !!!!!  I HAVE been neglectful !!!!!

LOL. Geez, I almost never come in here. Probably past my bedtime.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Mine too these days, apparently.  Plus no wine for P.C. for a while.   [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c003.gif" border=0]

Pardon my wallowing in my misery....may I get you something ?

You've got a mighty fine project going on there with your deck, TehBorken.  You're putting one up, and I'm trying to find the time to take one down.  I knew you were clever, but I didn't know you were handy too!  *swoon*

kitten

Damn decent of you to finally open the door.  You want everybody to stand outside forever?  And I'll have an Amarula, thank you.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

TehBorken

P.C. wrote:[div style="font-style: italic;"]Pardon my wallowing in my misery....may I get you something ?[/div]
Thanks, anything with loads of Go Juice in it will be fine.
The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

P.C.

Go Juice ????  Are you running out of steam TehBorken ?

You are probably the best person to ask. Is there another way to post ones own pictures without using TinyPic or PhotoBucket ?  I can do all sorts of things in practise, on the computer, but computer lingo is over my head.  Can you explain it to simpley ?

Sportsdude

Yeah I want see that room this thread is named after.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|