The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well, I'm inspired to try it, weird al.  I've only had 2 beers in my life.  The first, some kind of 'common' beer on tap at the Grouse Nest (on Grouse Mountain, many (many) years ago), and the second was a Corona whilst in Mexico on a good friends ticket.  

Sorry to hear about that sportsdude.  What will you do do now ???  Any plans ?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

What will I do now?

Finish my school work thats been long over due.

Only 2 beers in your life?? No way.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Yes way, sporstdude....lol.  That hardly makes me pure.  There are other 'libations' out there, more to my liking.  I'm not a big boozer, by any stretch, but there's more out there than beer.

Sportsdude

so you're a jack and coke girl....

P.C.

Yipes....are you talking Jack Daniels ?  The only way that would pass my lips, is in a bar-b-que sauce on some succulent pork ribs (WHICH we had tonight for dins....MMMMMM)

weird al

There are so many wonderful forms of alcohol out there, one would have to be several people to really do justice to them all.. Well, I'm well on my way...

P.C.

Weird al !!!!!!!   Have we lost you ? .....lol.

Well, I suppose I should get my behind to bed.....working tomorrow, and I suspect it will be a long day.

Goodnight weird al....sportsdude.  Sleep soundly.  

weird al

Hey, have a good day, Peace.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Oy vay....what a day......got the blues tunes playing softly, and hubby has just poured me a cocktail in spite of the fact that it's a 'school night'.  I love this room......instant mellow.

How was everyone elses day ?  Tell me some delightful stories.  I even noticed the eagle cam is down......RATS.  

Sportsdude

You know I completely forgot about eagle cam. Hopefully going to check in on it tomorrow.  The day was kinda a downer.  Past two days I've seem to be stuck in neutral and not really going anywhere.

P.C.

Well, I'm getting a little concerned.  One of the eggs is about 4 days overdue to hatch.  doesn't sound too good.  And the other should have been today or tomorrow.

Sportsdude

yeah it doesn't look good on that front.

weird al

Halloo! This place open?

Sportsdude

Depends on your definition of 'open'.

|