The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Thats this morning when I got up.  He's on the prowl. lol Sorry the pic is blue the sun wasn't up.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Tigger hangs out under the over hang in the bottom right hand corner.

kitten

Tigger looks a lot like Kaycee from the back.  It's very picturesque, but I'm glad to see the end of the snow here.  It makes me really appreciate rain.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

Sportsdude

yeah it has been very lovely out.

Here's a head shot of Tigger

kitten

In the front he's a lot different.  Kaycee has white from his nose to his tail underneath.

Sportsdude

oh cool. Tiggers a tabby cat I think.  But he's got a racoon tail. Giant tail.  When he was little his ears were so much bigger then his head he looked like a bat.  

kitten

Yes, he is a tabby.  Kaycee has the same ringed tail.

Sportsdude

figured he was.  So nice that he doesn't shed or barely sheds. Angel now you pick her up you'd get about 5lbs worth of hair on you even if you did brush her everyday. ugh got in the air in the house. Ozzie sheds but it stays on the ground. Angels hair always would float. American short hair thats what Angel was.  

kitten

I know what you mean.  Spooky was a domestic shorthair.  The place looked as if it were fur-trimmed in black.

Sportsdude

lol got tigger out from under the house finally. He was just sitting down there stoaic as usual looking at me funny like 'what's wrong' lol. He got my clothes muddy though.  

P.C.

Glad Tigger came to his senses Sportsdude.

So, I STILL didn't get the rest of the hot tub roof done.  I got one more section done, and then my knees were frozen.  There is about 14 inches of snow up there, and that's after I cleared 8 inches off the first time.  The problem now is, the bottom inch is ice.  I really want to get it done while there is snow, because it's been the best thing so far to clean off that residue on there.  Even a power washer isn't as affective.

Hubby made it out of the driveway, but had a bit of trouble getting back in, in spite of my digging the tire trails.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

idiot twins next door can't park took up a ton of space when space is limited on the street. I had to shovel my own parking spot. Shoveling heavy ice sucks.  Felt like knocking on the door and giving them a piece of my mind.  

P.C.

Have to get some dinner for hubby....be back later.  Do you work tomorrow?

P.C.

Just curious......do you still have snow over there?  I saw some clips on the news tonight, but wasn't paying full attention.  So I'm not exactly sure where it was, but it was  somewhere in greater Vancouver, and there wasn't a trace.  (????)

kitten

Actually if you look on the side streets there is still quite a lot of snow, but the middle of the streets have been worn down by traffic.  Where I work is very slippery with snow still half-way out onto the street.  The rain should get rid of most of it.  The main roads are fine from what I've seen.

|