The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

kitten

With three of us, you will just have to move the phone before it gets crushed.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Naaaaa....don't see it happening.  If there's one thing I can't do (yet) is pay someone else for something I can do myself.  I have to admit, there were a few things I was weakening on......and one of them was cleaning carpets.  I solved that one though....lol

The biggest hold up right now, is I haven't found the tile I like.  (well, that's not true.  I haven't found the tile I like at the price I want to pay)

I lucked out on the counter tile.  When I was buying the tile for the bar, the guy at the tile store said he had a bunch of tile in his garage he was trying to get rid of.  So I went there, and bought the tile for my counters for 20 bucks....including the bullnose for the edges.  Good deal huh ?????  (hubby just shook his head)  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

That was an excellent deal.  You're a wise (and lucky) shopper.  I figured you would do it yourself.  There must be a piece of you in every part of the house.  *ripped fingernail here, piece of skin there*

P.C.

"under the table "

hey, I've got my own phone there!

ROFL......weird al. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/musik/e030.gif" border=0]

P.C.

Did you check out the 'real' bar Kitten?  It's on page 66.  It took me forever to post because I didn't have any decent pics.  My camera is hooped.  It only works when it wants.

kitten

I did, and it is gorgeous.  The bar looks like it would take up half my living room.  You have done a wonderful job in that room, judging by what I saw of it.  I do like the black wall.  It is perfect in that setting.  It makes the bar really stand out.

My apologies.  I must sleep.  The night is young, but I'm not and I need the rest for work tomorrow.  Pleasant dreams to all.  Goodnight.

P.C.

Me too, Kitten.....work tomorrow.  Yuck

Good night, sweet dreams.

P.C.

Hi Kitten ....and weird al.  A little quiet in here today.  

I spent the day deleting a ton-o-crap off my computer.  Apparently I've been a little neglectful.  

Did a little more on-line shopping (this could be a problem....lol)

Russ

Hullo PC! I deleted stuff from my laptop then desktop earlier today as well... about 40 gigs worth on my laptop alone. Wow stuff builds up when you dont think about it.

Nice Bar!! Looks great!

Mine is the ledge beside my stove then a small teak lay corner bar I got off a yacht when I worked on it. So, after seeing yours just makes me want to make the room for one. Wheres the big TV for the game(s)?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

kitten

Hi, everybody!  I brought my cat home today with a cone on his head and a tube sticking out of him, so I've spent all my spare time comforting him today instead of being here.  Needless to say, he got a zillion treats.  

P.C.

Poor little man.  I'm sure they're just a wee bit humiliated when they have to wear the cone.  He'll be OK ?????

Russ, how did you miss the TV.  Building that room was all about the blasted TV....lol  (42 inch plasma at the end of the room)

kitten

Kaycee has decided to sleep on my bed, which he never does.  He tried all day to stop being a cone-head, but it was attached too well.

P.C.

He'll just have to learn to wear it proud, like this little fella,

P.C.

This guy isn't adjusting as well.....rofl

[img class=reflect height=375 alt="" src="http://static.flickr.com/29/100629201_cbd0f03f53.jpg?v=0" width=500 on-load=show_notes_initially();]

kitten

I think he's even angrier that he can't go out.  He was meowing at the door a lot today or just sitting staring at it with a plaintive expression.

|