The Ebony Lounge

Started by P.C., Mar 27 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Well, Russ.....you need to get out more.  *heehee*  Drop by any time. (it's hard keeping the Ebony Lounge out of the red....bottom of page 2)    
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

kitten

With the people you draw to the lounge I would think it would be harder to keep it in "red".  So instead of wine, I'd like a nice brandy to sip on.  Thank you very much.  You are a kind hostess.
Thousands of years ago cats were worshipped.  They have not forgotten.

P.C.

Absolutemonte my good lady.....a Brandy it is.  I believe I'll join you.

So I'm hearing that there is going to be another good storm tomorrow.  Assured boredom at work for sure.  My yard is a mess.....but it can stay that way for awhile.  I can't even see the driveway for leaves.

I'm hoping to get a start on my kitchen counters soon.  Since I got a new range last year, the counters don't fit it.  It's a built-in that's never been built in.

The tiles are old and dated.  I can hardly wait.

kitten

I thought you said that the rest of the repairs would wait until spring.  Getting restless already?  You have to be the best description of perpetual motion I could ever imagine.  You probably design and make plans in your sleep.  *sip*

P.C.

No no no.......lol.  That's the OUTSIDE repairs.  It's INSIDE stuff now.  The kitchen, laundry room and craft room are my goals for the winter.  I have a tiny kitchen, so it shouldn't be too bad.  I never got to put the floor transitions in yet from re-doing the floors last winter, because the kitchen floor is going to get tiled.

Hubby is telling me to wait until after Christmas, but I think I could get it done before (???)  I think.  (mind you, I'm notorious for underestimating how long something is going to take me....lol)

weird al

*staggers in*   Howdy folks!

clunk*

[A href="http://www.rum.cz/galery/cam/bb/mountgay/img/bb23.jpg"][img class=LabImg height=90 alt="Original Mount Gay Special Reserve Barbados Rum" src="http://www.rum.cz/galery/cam/bb/mountgay/thu/bb23.jpg" width=73][/A]

got any root beer?

P.C.

Oh Boy !!!!!   Mount Gay and rootbeer.  As a matter of fact I do, weird al.  What would you call this lovely potion.....does it have a name?

kitten

Hi, weird al.  Grab a chair.  I 'm curious too.  

P.C.  You know what will happen if you don't finish the floor and counters in time for Christmas.  You're really going to enjoy cooking in the middle of a mess.  NOT!

P.C.

Hahahaha......that's what HUBBY said !!!!!  You both could be right (OK....you both ARE right)  Perhaps I'll just do the floor before Christmas.....it's small.  It's a sad looking little floor.

kitten

You work best against a deadline, don't you?  Planning to install it on Dec.22, maybe?    

weird al

I don't know if there's a particular name for the R&R concoction. It sounds ridiculous doesn't it? But it really works. Friend of mine talked me into trying it. I drank a glass just to shut him up about it. Great stuff actually. By the way, that bottle gets bigger if you click it. Should hold us a while.

P.C.

ROFL.....yes, Kitten.....rofl.  I DO work best with a deadline.  The Christmas before last I was tiling our neighbours house right up to the 23rd.  It was awful.....I was a little bit mad.  It wasn't by design that I waited that long, I was held up by the plumber (my hubby) hahahahahaaaa   I must add that HE was held up by the electrician......oh wait.....he did that too.  In all truth, there were a lot of unexpected hold-ups.  It was dreadful.  My hands looked like hamburger, and my knees looked like my elbows.  

P.C.

That's my fave....the Special Reserve.  But my label isn't green.....hmmmm

The Sugar Cane one is good too.

kitten

Perhaps you should think of ordering in for Christmas.  The floor tiler, not the food.  That way you know it would be done on time....barring hold-ups, of course.  Naaahh!  That's not going to happen.  Your hands will be on every bit of construction in the place, right?

That IS a big bottle, now that you mention it.  We should all be able to fit under the table after that, shouldn't we?  

weird al

"under the table "

hey, I've got my own phone there!

|