What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

DDD

Glue and Stainless Steel Bolts
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

DDD

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Beer[/DIV]
 Trade yea

Orik

2 Tomatoes
1 Lettuce
1Cucumber
16 hot dogs
48 wings
6 packs of Chinese noodles
12 cans of ginger-ale
2 1 liter bottles of Safeway Raspberry Sparkling Water
1 pouch of Lime Flavour Mix good for making 1 gallon. It is super sour =( I thought it would of been a bit sweeter very unimpressed in this stuff. I should of bought the orange or punch flavors instead.
1 Loaf of sliced Sourdough Bread.  Really fresh & soft and ohh so good with some Dairyland unsalted butter..

I still need milk sugar lemon Juice. & at least 2 lbs of chicken perhaps 3 lbs of Pork steaks or pork bite.. I want to make a stew..
I also have need of beans pearl or pot barley I forget which one is the easier one to cook. some split red lentils & a couple of pounds of rice.

problem is the budget is 30 dollars for the entire month =( to much month not enough money.. how the hell does anyone live on Welfare..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Lil Me

Groceries for Scouts trip.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

A canada hat for the munchkin. :)

purelife

xbox game bioshock 2

Orik

129.5 Liters of water  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

DDD

what did i buy or get stuck paying for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate our fuc king law system

Russ

DDD wrote:
<DIV>what did i buy or get stuck paying for!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hate our fuc king law system</DIV>

Dare I ask?

I last bought for trailer tires that are the correct ones for the trailer rating... I think I could have bought another boat for the cost of the four of them.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

A bacon  and sausage baguette
A fool's paradise is better than none.

|