What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

I bought
2 muffins 6 packets Mr noodles.1 large onion 2 banana's
5.41 cents I was 5 cent's short but the Guy let me have it all anyways.

From the First United Church on East Hastings.
Which is very low on food donations. This seems to become more of a problem. More people sign up for the food hampers but the donations are not very big.. Less food to go around. First united could really use some canned food donations consisting of basic items such as Peanut butter. Canned Beans & meats such as tuna & ham Assorted fruits & vegetables. I think those have to be canned as well, I do not think they give out much in fresh produce at least I have never received any but this was my first time asking them for help..

I Didn't buy it but somebody did & they donated it to the church. I get 1 food hamper,  I am not sure how often, I think it is once a month type thing. This is what was in the one I received last Monday..

1 can vegetable soup.
2 cans mushroom soup
1 packet Mr noodles
2 boxes no name macaroni & cheese
1 can tuna
1 can pork & beans in molasses
1 can chickpeas
1 can alphagettie the letter shaped pasta in tomato sauce
It, Lasted until yesterday. When I ate the last packet of Mr noodles

So I have till Friday 12:30 -2PM  when I can go to the food bank on kingsway.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

[img style="PADDING-BOTTOM: 8px; PADDING-RIGHT: 8px; PADDING-TOP: 8px" id=il_fi src="http://www.geocities.jp/tomofield2002/image/lakkahillo.jpg" width=640 height=476]

(Cloudberry Jam)  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Halls for my sore throat.................f*ckING FLU
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

Gunter Grass' The Rat

I bought the book at an old, old, old, old, old, old, old, old used bookstore that's in an old, old, old, old, old, old, old Victorian mansion that houses an old, old, old, old, old, old, old black cat who's so old you can pick him up and move him around while he sleeps due to his old age and inability to be irritated by people while sleeping. The store keeper said most people think he's a stuffed dead cat.  

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Natasha

Sportsdude wrote:
Gunter Grass' The Rat

I bought the book at an old, old, old, old, old, old, old, old used bookstore that's in an old, old, old, old, old, old, old Victorian mansion that houses an old, old, old, old, old, old, old black cat who's so old you can pick him up and move him around while he sleeps due to his old age and inability to be irritated by people while sleeping. The store keeper said most people think he's a stuffed dead cat.  

LOL   I have one of those too. She just lays around all day. Only knocks on the door when she's hungry. She eats then goes back to sleep.

Gopher

Natasha

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Toys[/DIV]
 Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm  [img onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='#C6D3EF';this.style.border='1px solid #3169C6'; " style="BORDER-RIGHT: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-TOP: #3169c6 1px solid; BORDER-LEFT: #3169c6 1px solid; CURSOR: pointer; BORDER-BOTTOM: #3169c6 1px solid; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #c6d3ef" onclick="InsertImage('/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/21.gif');" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor=''; this.style.border=''" src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/21.gif" align=absMiddle]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

toddler bedding set with bulldozers and trucks.  Lil guy is gonna love it!!  

Lil Me

contact lens solution
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Another book about Finland

Russ

Gopher wrote:
<DIV>Another book about Finland</DIV>

Interested in the place, or thinking about visiting?

We bought LOTS of toys for Little K when we were down in Oregon. Thank goodness she gets an exemption. Shes now got more toys that have some sort of educational value than I ever had.

Also the VERY last thing I bought was the ferry ticket for the ride over the ferry towing my boat. Because my boat was wider than the normal allowed, but NOT bigger than the lane margins didnt matter, it was 320 one way. It was crazy, I had to insure the trailer for a year (trailer was narrow enough), then buy an oversized day permit (15 bucks) because of the sides of the boat, and had to have three red flags per side. Nothing else and no other worries, lady told me not to hit anything though. Then I hit the ferry...

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

Natasha

Back to school clothes.

Russ

Natasha wrote:
<DIV>Back to school clothes.</DIV>

What are you taking?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

|