What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

a hanging vine with dark purple flowers

purelife

Fido's Berry phones are nice!  My mgr accidentally called it BurBerry once.  

Groceries at Costco and the farm market.  I love Costco's chicken rotisserie for quick meals.  And it lasts us for two days.  I use the bones for congee.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 a hanging vine with dark purple flowers [/DIV]
     You need to send me a piture of it.......please
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
     You need to send me a piture of it.......please[/DIV]
 Will do. I have it hanging on my porch. I love it! It attracts betterflies and humingbirds  :)   The other evening I was sitting on the couch and spent more time watching the critters eat from my flowers than watching the movie I rented.

purelife

summer dress, tank and blouse all just under $28 including taxes!  I'm so happy to have scored such an awesome deal at the Esprit outlet. :)

My summer dress is in orange creamsicle color and it's the brightest in my wardrobe.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
     You need to send me a piture of it.......please[/DIV]
 Will do. I have it hanging on my porch. I love it! It attracts betterflies and humingbirds  :)   The other evening I was sitting on the couch and spent more time watching the critters eat from my flowers than watching the movie I rented. [/DIV]
 I love watching the hummingbrids at the lake put out 5 or 6 feeders plus stuff for the brids and squrriels

Natasha

Feeders... that's a good idea  :)  I think I'll get one.  The flowers I've planted so far are suppose to attract humingbirds. I've seen butterflies but no hummingbirds..not in the garden anyway just the hanging plant. I was told hummingbirds prefer red, is that true?

purelife

ear plugs.  the last two that I've owned, one ear stopped working!  these new ones have lifetime warranty.

Natasha

purelife wrote:
 ear plugs.  the last two that I've owned, one ear stopped working!  these new ones have lifetime warranty.[/DIV]
 You totally reminded me..I need ear plugs too. Thanks.

Gopher

Steak & kidney pies

DDD

Red, Orange brighter the better...........but RED is the one.....do not add food colouring to the mix not needed

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Red, Orange brighter the better...........but RED is the one.....do not add food colouring to the mix not needed[/DIV]
 Groovy, thanks. I'll see what I can find on Wednesday.

Lil Me

16 dozen hot dog buns.  (for Scouts)

For me...uh, I paid 2 months of Mr LM's company Esso bill.  I completely forgot for two months in a row!  D'oh!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

|