What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

purelife wrote:
<DIV>black dress pants and a shirt </DIV>

Pics!!

Bought a Kindle before I came back here to the ship. Nothing since then..
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Dinner

Hopefully, later on today I'll be able to buy pots for my indoor plants... if I can find any pots. I've been looking for days now and still can't find anything pretty enough or big enough  :(

purelife

Hiya Russ!  How's the Kindle?  I've wondered about getting one for MrPL.  How does it work?

Last major purchase was a new cell phone.  The battery died on the last one I owned, of 3 years.  It's always nice to have a new gadget.

Gopher

Bread, milk and muesli.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Lil Me

Contact lens solution.

Had to drive to Safeway in my jammies at 11:30 last night because I wanted to go take out my contacts and go to bed!
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Natasha

A two piece bee costume.

DDD

Lil Me wrote:
 Contact lens solution.

Had to drive to Safeway in my jammies at 11:30 last night because I wanted to go take out my contacts and go to bed![/DIV]
 So that was you ;)
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Thank goodness we have stores that open late!  I know I've taken advantage quite a few times.

groceries and a green tee shirt

DDD

Insulation and some plastic fittings
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

Gopher

Milk, oranges and fish

Lil Me

legal size paper and some post-its.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

purelife wrote:
 Hiya Russ!  How's the Kindle?  I've wondered about getting one for MrPL.  How does it work?

Last major purchase was a new cell phone.  The battery died on the last one I owned, of 3 years.  It's always nice to have a new gadget. --

Nice!  I did the same in late 2010, but I didn't actually pay because I got the "cheap phone" with contract (BBerry curve) and used Fido dollars.

Couple months ago, I used more Fido dollars to replace Heckyl's phone, which he ran through the washing machine.  Kids!  Next time, he's replacing it himself!

|