What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Ordered a keg of beer for my kegerator at home.

And again, no invite... lol  ;)

Two week lead time..
Yay, we hope you have a wonderful, fun and safe time.

Orik

Come Home Safely Russ.... Invite me to your next barbecue... I promise to shower and shave first and wear clean & none holey clothing... I can not promise I wont have hitch hikers though..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

^ Sounds like you and Russ have had some interesting times together.

Sportsdude

A book at a used bookstore, and then the cashier told me that the stuff I'm looking for is at the other location. So off I go -- eventually.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

DDD

I am still stuck on the KEG of BEER............  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/3.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Little Fish

Macadamia Nut Short bread Cookies. 2 X 1.75 L Oasis Premium Orange juice (Without Pulp) the Fresh Squeezed variety. I Just noticed though the best before date on them is only 2 days. I Love this Orange juice but I am not sure I can drink it all before it goes off.

Maybe I should Freeze some in the Ice Cube Trays ? I love this juice but wish it had a longer expiration date. =( I also wish the store had the Wildberry flavor which is in my humble opinion just totally awesum.. Ah well for 2 dollars the orange juice is still wickedly good.  Sipps from the frosted beer stien filled with icy orange juice and smiles happily

Russ

Natasha wrote:
 ^ Sounds like you and Russ have had some interesting times together.[/DIV]
 We have met once, lol for coffee at a starbucks. Good talk, we both were in sea cadets in our pasts. Different times but similar memories.

I agree with you D.. Im, still stuck on the keg.. but I have to wait another two weeks. Around abouts anyhow. I normally go through a keg every 2-3 weeks during the warmer months when Im home due to all the friends that stop by. Their wives g/fs like it for they arent at the bar and are usually close to home so when they call, the guys can skedaddle.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Orik

A early warning system eah Russ ?  Yes is true Russ and I met only once similar memories I do not think our times of service were the same.. But he is a very intelligent man also tall and regally handsome he is very rugged so if you like the scruffy bearded type that are tall over 6 feet in height and about 175 lbs ? He is what many women would love to get... Starfish His lady to be should be very possessive of Russ cause he is a fine specimen of a man... I am just painting a picture for Natasha Russ...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

Hello Hello!

It's been a long few weeks.  Damn HST has me putting in long hours at work.

I did make it on a supplier's dinner cruise a few weeks ago.  Good times.  I was still drunk the next morning.  I made it to work to open the office, but went home as soon as reinforcements arrived.  I was back in bed by 11am.

Went away this weekend with Scouts.  Had an amazing last camping trip of the year on the Sunshine Coast.

*cheers*
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Lil Me

^^^^

this was intended for the LUNCH thread!

My last purchase was ingredients for an easy supper.  Minute rice, pkg of ground turkey, pkg of frozen peas.    
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

Orik wrote:
A early warning system eah Russ ?  Yes is true Russ and I met only once similar memories I do not think our times of service were the same.. But he is a very intelligent man also tall and regally handsome he is very rugged so if you like the scruffy bearded type that are tall over 6 feet in height and about 175 lbs ? He is what many women would love to get... Starfish His lady to be should be very possessive of Russ cause he is a fine specimen of a man... I am just painting a picture for Natasha Russ...

And I thank you for doing so.

DDD

I still want the keg..............what type of beer will be in that keg......ummmmmmm?
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Bought last -  Strawberry Gatoraide.

Gopher

Three tins of sardines
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Eww. Not much on sardines.

Bought last - dinner

|