What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

Kokanee 6 pack at a first nations owned liquor store.

Before that I bought Reappraisals by Tony Judt at Chapters, which was listed in the back of the store on its regular self at 33 dollars, but was on sale in the front of the store for 8. ha ha!

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Lotto 649 ticket... which didn't win. lol

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

Eggs Butter bread, Chicken, Salami, Breakfast sausage, some hot dogs potato skins and a bag of chips. next trip will be fruits & veggies.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Tresemme Anti-Breakage Shampoo/Conditioner.

^I love that stuff. I (and others) noticed a big difference in my hair after the very first use.

DDD

more lotto tickets.......ffs that 50 million is mine

Orik

Lol just share some of that wealth with us other forum folks if you win... I guess I had better fork over another 5 dollars for a ticket,  

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 more lotto tickets.......ffs that 50 million is mine[/DIV]
 What the fudge?! You said you'd share with me...Indian giver!  

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Lol just share some of that wealth with us other forum folks if you win... I guess I had better fork over another 5 dollars for a ticket,  
   See, now if you were a woman D would fork over the 5 dollars on your behalf.

DDD

we would go get you a new liver out of India......hear you can buy all you need there........

or in the US but that would take longer........might just have to run someone over to get it.........[img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/10.gif"]

Then fishing to get your line past 2' of water

Mr. Orik

D I understand you can buy what you need out of china as well, same thing with japan and much nicer hospitals... I have no problem bribing my way up the transplant list in the US. I just have a problem bribing officials to put a bullet in some one to buy the organ I need..

There is no guarantee a new liver would solve my health woes they still do not know what caused the damage to this one. Such is life. I just wish more than 22 percent of the BC population was registered as orgon donors..

RDL

Mr. Orik wrote:
D I understand you can buy what you need out of china as well, same thing with japan and much nicer hospitals... I have no problem bribing my way up the transplant list in the US. I just have a problem bribing officials to put a bullet in some one to buy the organ I need..

There is no guarantee a new liver would solve my health woes they still do not know what caused the damage to this one. Such is life. I just wish more than 22 percent of the BC population was registered as orgon donors..

--------------------------------------------------------------------

I thought your liver damage was caused by your binge drinking?

Mr. Orik

What binge drinking ? I rarely drank.  If I did drink it was a pint here or a pint there and that is by no means near enough to cause liver failure. This damage was done by a unknown virus. What the virus was, they are not sure of and why it only went after the liver, they also do not know. Science and medicine have progressed quite a ways, however there are still many things they just don't have answers to.

DDD

Mr. Orik wrote:
What binge drinking ? I rarely drank.  If I did drink it was a pint here or a pint there and that is by no means near enough to cause liver failure. This damage was done by a unknown virus. What the virus was, they are not sure of and why it only went after the liver, they also do not know. Science and medicine have progressed quite a ways, however there are still many things they just don't have answers to.

But is it gone?   as for the bullet thing I hear yea there

|