What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

A used telephone that is really cool. It has a Full lcd with a Calander, Call display & a light on it for the night time calls alas it has got no power plug so like to many devices around here =( it eats batteries so another blessed device I now need to buy batteries for.

Alarm clock needs 9 volt battery

Portable TENS unit 2 9 Volt Batteries

Talking Moshie alarm clock 3 triple A batteries

tv remote  vcr remote dvd player remote dvr remote. reciever remote  total 8 more double A's and 3 more triple A's

Flashlight 2 Tripple A's

Bike Light 2 double A's
Head lamp and rear light 5 Triple A's
Portable Speakers for Ipod or MP3 Player 3 Double A's

3-9Volts
13- AAA's
13 -AA's

and a few sets of spares for when these ones die...

To Many Damn batteries

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Little Fish

Prescription and some over the counter stuff like vitamins, deep cold and Advil =( 81 dollars + change... It used to be less but HST on a couple of the over the counter ones bumped it up. I am so not impressed..

DDD

Gas at 1.17...........
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Ingrediants for dinner

DDD

Natasha

Ingrediants for dinner.

Neener

I bought peanut-butter doggy cookies :) the dogs loved them.    

Natasha

I saw some cute puppy cookies at PetSmart the other day. I ended up not getting them cause I was afraid I would be too tempted to try one... lol  It's funny but totally gross.. lol

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 I saw some cute puppy cookies at PetSmart the other day. I ended up not getting them cause I was afraid I would be too tempted to try one... lol  It's funny but totally gross.. lol [/DIV]
 Eat one they will not harm you......just give you whitter teeth thats all..........LOL

Natasha

DDD wrote:
 Eat one they will not harm you......just give you whitter teeth thats all..........LOL[/DIV]
 Not all of them do that. My puppy use to eat some type of food that made her breath smell like ass. I hated it so I changed her diet and she smells ...       well, I don't want to say yummy, but.....   when I pick her up her breath doesn't make me wanna vomit  =D

Oh and the last thing I bought was bread.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
DDD wrote:
 Eat one they will not harm you......just give you whitter teeth thats all..........LOL[/DIV]
 Not all of them do that. My puppy use to eat some type of food that made her breath smell like ass. I hated it so I changed her diet and she smells ...       well, I don't want to say yummy, but.....   when I pick her up her breath doesn't make me wanna vomit  =D

Oh and the last thing I bought was bread.[/DIV]
 Ass breath..................poor doggy

now you just want to kiss her  :)

lunch

Gopher

Half a bottle of gin (for someone else)
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 Half a bottle of gin (for someone else)[/DIV]
 How do you buy half a bottle?

|