What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Natasha wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 Pair of trousers[/DIV]
 Just the trousers? No tops? No socks? Underwear?

You gotta get the entire outfit hun  =)[/DIV]

I'm not a woman
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Neener

I bought a Drain pump for a Whirlpool washer and fixed it, $162.  The Fridge went out last week I bought a new one, I wonder where and what the third thing is that will break.    

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Orik

toe nail clippers, which broke the first time I tried to use them =( stupid things

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
Natasha wrote:
Gopher wrote:
 Pair of trousers[/DIV]
 Just the trousers? No tops? No socks? Underwear?

You gotta get the entire outfit hun  =)[/DIV]

I'm not a woman[/DIV]
 I never said you were. Even men should take pride in their appearance.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
toe nail clippers, which broke the first time I tried to use them =( stupid things

Wow! You must have some tough toesies.

Last thing I bought - Pink Coach wallet.

Orik

Nah, my toe nails aren't that tough, they're just a cheaply made in china product, made for one of them everything for a buck stores. Next time I will buy something a bit pricier and with a made in the usa or canada label

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Last nights dinner.

DDD

Natasha wrote:
 Last nights dinner.[/DIV]
 Was it good?  

LM@work

Shoes!  I hit Shoe Warehouse last night.

Natasha

DDD wrote:
Natasha wrote:
 Last nights dinner.[/DIV]
 Was it good?  [/DIV]
 It didn't suck..lol  

Natasha

LM@work wrote:
 Shoes!  I hit Shoe Warehouse last night.[/DIV]
 Lucky you. I need more heels. My puppy ate mine.

DDD

That must be one sick puppy ;)

I hate when you buy food and it sucks the whole point of doing that is so you can relax and enjoy

Natasha

She gnawed the backs of all my heels. I'll send you pics of her.. she's totally cute. Better yet I'll post them in my thread in a couple of days.

The food wasn't bad. I mean it was edible but I wont be going back anytime soon.

purelife

a shirt and capris for work, a necklace and a cute onesie for baby with the words "My Dad is Awesome, Fun, The Best" so that LO can wear it on father's day oh, and a father's day card.  :)  

|