What did you last buy?

Started by Gopher, Apr 17 09 11:01

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

Beef and barley soup from the cafe around the corner.

Actually, my co-worker paid since I bought lunch last time.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Natasha

Small salad. It's what I had for dinner.

Orik

Orange Juice & Prescription medications.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

purelife

I love snacks!  What kind of snacks did you get Natasha?

Last purchase was a skort and a pina colada drink from Orange Julius.  

Orik

What's a skort? Is that anything like having a snort... Such as like having a snort of whisky...

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

purelife

Hey Orik.

A skort is a skirt/short combo.  The short is underneath with the skirt style on top.

[img style="width: 294px; height: 294px;" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LfYzUfgzL.jpg"]

Orik

ahh. ok... strange name for a strange article of clothing, but if u are wearing it then it for sure is gonna be hot... :) jejeje being one of the few guys lucky enough to have met you I know how good those magnificent long legs of yours would make anything along the lines of shorts bikini or skirts would look.. you are one of a few women that can melt butter just by her presence in a room...

Natasha

purelife wrote:
I love snacks!  What kind of snacks did you get Natasha?

I bought a fruit tray, popcorn and an apple juice

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

Bought some t shirts from an online place. I miss going shopping.. my fiancee is worried about me coming home.

Wedding plans for this time home will keep us busy.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Russ

purelife wrote:
Hey Orik.

A skort is a skirt/short combo.  The short is underneath with the skirt style on top.

[img style="WIDTH: 294px; HEIGHT: 294px" src="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41LfYzUfgzL.jpg"]

I just noticed this.

I must admit I dislike these. It restricts access and to me, defeats the purpose of a skirt.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Natasha

Russ wrote:

I must admit I dislike these. It restricts access and to me, defeats the purpose of a skirt.

lol.. I agree. They're good for kids. They can play as usual without worry.

|