The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A cookie, fresh from the oven? Sounds great

As a favour you have my most hearty thanks.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Isis

Oooo and you get to claim top...

View from here is AMAZING!

*wink wink*
If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Natasha

^ I agree  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/9.gif"]  

It seems as if a "Welcome Back" Party is needed.

Isis

If you say "plz" because it's shorter than "please", then I'll say "no" because its shorter than "Yes"

Gopher

Isis

OMG...I need to clean up a bit...too many cobwebs floating around this old account.

What to wear...THE SHOES...I NEED NEW SHOES!  

DDD

Isis wrote:
 OMG...I need to clean up a bit...too many cobwebs floating around this old account.

What to wear...THE SHOES...I NEED NEW SHOES!

[P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" class=MsoNormal]Just show up nude bring beer.............

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Isis

Ugh...you're one of 'them'...beer drinkers...sporting the gut yet?

Nothing says 'man' like a good plump, preggers beer belly...god that makes me drool just thinking how hawt and sexy it is.

*end sarcasm*

purelife

I now have a one year old!!!  

He's getting close to walking full time!  He takes a few steps here and there, can stand up on his own and without support....he still prefers to crawl.

Isis

ZOMG!!  PL...wow!

A one y/o AND almost walking, better put up those bumpers!

DDD

Isis wrote:
 Ugh...you're one of 'them'...beer drinkers...sporting the gut yet?

Nothing says 'man' like a good plump, preggers beer belly...god that makes me drool just thinking how hawt and sexy it is.

*end sarcasm*[/DIV]
 you wish you could have a real man
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

A friend of mine says I should apply for this internship she's doing and move to NYC.

I think I'm the only person on the planet to not totally love New York.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

You're not. It's probably the place I'd least like to be.

Sportsdude

Yeah, there are many big cities on this planet I'd rather be in than New York. Also, if I did go to NY,  it would basically mean the end of Canada for me -- and that's not something I want to give up. I want to live in Canada.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

I've always looked on New York as being only half a step from my idea of hell.

|