The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Natasha

Never want to. I hate clothes shopping unless it's lingerie, handbags or high heels. And I really hate going clothes shopping with other women. They have to look at everything and try it all on. Like seriously, just pick something so we can leave already!

Orik

It is statements like that Natasha that make people assume you are a man in disguise..

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

DDD

Orik wrote:
It is statements like that Natasha that make people assume you are a man in disguise..

She is ALL Woman
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

Orik wrote:

So straight men enjoy shopping for lingerie, handbags and high heels? Honestly Orik, sometimes you're a bit odd. BUT at least you'd make a good shopping partner. If I didn't have to wheel your ass all over the place... that is. I KNOW, you can help me shop online. With all the half page replies you posts it's obvious you have nothing better to do. So what do you say, online shopping partners?  

Natasha

DDD wrote:
She is ALL Woman
   [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Word_Commands/3.gif"]

Orik

I am capable of wheeling my own wheelchair around.. The only thing I can not do well is walk far or for long.. As for your statement, your's is the first time I have seen a woman say she hates shopping. So far I have not met a man who loves shopping, nor seen one who claims to. So seeing you say you hate to go shopping was a we bit of a surprise.

The only part I like about shopping is when I am finished and once again enjoying a cold one. =D as for my half page replies maybe I say so much cause I go days at a time with out saying anything.. Enjoy your shopping, the only fun part of online shopping is shopping for deals on computer components. Nothing worse than going shopping be it in store or online. I just hate spending money. But it can be fun finding a good deal on something you wanted or need.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Natasha

Orik wrote:
I am capable of wheeling my own wheelchair around..

Well I stand corrected. My apologies, sir.

As for your statement, your's is the first time I have seen a woman say she hates shopping.

I didn't say I hate shopping all together. It's the normal everyday clothing, shoes, necessesities I hate shopping for.

So seeing you say you hate to go shopping was a we bit of a surprise.

Although I prefer not to go regular shopping at all going with a guy is ok. I can handle that. In a couple of hours we can go in get what I need and even look around for him to get some stuff as well. Going regular shopping with another woman sucks. In a couple of hours, we're still there! Then comes trying on everything. If there's an occasion comming up and you need to turn heads, I get it. But really, even for lounge wear everything needs to be tried on? Omg and if the perfect item is not at that particular store, we start store hopping. I haaaaate that. The only time it's ok to store hop is if you got your clothes but need to go to a different store for the shoes or if the store just doesn't have your size.

I also don't understand why women get all dolled up for their daily routine. I'm not a slob by any means but my everyday attire is pretty basic. Shoes- flip flops/tennis shoes. Bottoms - jeans/shorts. Tops- tanks or tees. Hair - up in a ponytail. Face - tinted moisturizer, mascara and tinted chap stick. However, I have friends who get ready for their daily routine as if they're going out on a date. They spend hours getting ready and for what? To clean house and hang out with the kids? My friends wake up looking one way and by the time they're done getting ready, they look like a totally different person. As D said, I'm ALL woman. I'm definitely flawed but I'm still pretty and I'm just not your typical woman ...  I love that about me.

Now you have me rambling too!  lol

The only part I like about shopping is when I am finished.

Same here.

=D as for my half page replies maybe I say so much cause I go days at a time with out saying anything..

No worries. It gives us something to read.

Nothing worse than going shopping be it in store or online.

Online shopping doesn't bother. I can quit looking whenever I want and there's more selection to choose from.

I just hate spending money.

lol.. I don't hate spending money I'm just picky about where it goes. I don't mind paying 50 bucks or so on a handbag because that's something I'll get a lot of use out of. So I consider it, money well spent. However, spending 50 bucks or so on a short, black, off the shoulder dress that I'll rarely get to use (even though it's gorgeous and I'd look totally hot in it.. lol) seems like a frivolous buy and I'm not totally ok with that.

But it can be fun finding a good deal on something you wanted or need.

That's something I can 100% agree with  :)

Natasha

Look what you made me do, Orik! Half a page reply and it's all your fault  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/6.gif"]

Orik

[img style="width: 79px; height: 85px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img]  lol ,so it is, so it is.. but better one from you than me..

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

just grabbed 3 off the old pig...

DDD

Hey be nice to her  [img border=0 src="http://discoverseattle.net/forums/richedit/smileys/Angry/2.gif"]
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

purelife

I got my standard first aid certificate with cpr!  I was the only one in class to take it for reasons other than school or work.  

Natasha

^ Congrats!

Kathy is feeling frisky today. She squeezed a little out for me too  =)  

|