The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

Obviously not, I just checked in the mirror and there was only one of me.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

DDD

God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

A very old friend of mine died at 9.23 this morning. Trying to find out when the funeral is and how I can get to it.  

Orik

Sorry to hear of your friends death Gopher

I also extend my condolences to you Sportsdude on the loss of your Grandmother.

I am troubled right now, My Foster brother is missing he has been unreachable for more than a few days, he has not shown up to work and I am now getting calls from those trying to find him, making me twice as worried. .

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Thanks, Orik. is there any news of your foster brother?

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Obviously not, I just checked in the mirror and there was only one of me.[/DIV]
 LOL.. good one. Sadly, I had to read it three time before I "got it"...[FONT size=1] lol[/FONT]

Natasha

Orik wrote:
Sorry to hear of your friends death Gopher

I also extend my condolences to you Sportsdude on the loss of your Grandmother.

I am troubled right now, My Foster brother is missing he has been unreachable for more than a few days, he has not shown up to work and I am now getting calls from those trying to find him, making me twice as worried. .

Wow, there's so much sorrow on the board right now. I'm so sorry to hear you all are having such a difficult time and I pray God gives you all the strength to cope with your situations.

Orik

Still no news on my Foster brother. I've filed a missing persons report and am hoping for the best, he has gone off on his own before, but this is the first time people who have not been able to reach him, have done and gone calling on me...

Like what in the bloody hell am I supposed to say to these folks. Sorry he's my foster brother & we don't talk very much, maybe once every 3 months we say hi on the phone and maybe 3 times a year we grab a burger or something.  

I don't know where he is.. I want to suggest to em have you checked the prisons or local jails.. ?  I am also sorely tempted to just tell em to Sod  the hell off. Just why the hell are they calling me I'm his older brother, I am not his guardian nor am I his keeper.  Besides I also have no clue who the f*ck these people are or Why they f*cking have my number in the first place.  

Normally when my brother up and left before, it was for some work out in the bush construction or tear down + demolition or some other back breaking work that paid a small fortune, great if you got the strength for it and some skills on there needed fields something he was pretty good at. Not like me.

Right now I don't know where he is and since he is not answering his cell phone or replying to his voice mail, I've done all I know of what to do. The rest Is in God's hands or his, He might also be dead, he did just get his wheels back on the road so there is the chance he had a wreck some where in the middle of no where and hells acres..  

It just might be that he doesn't want to be found or maybe he is out shagging some girl and travelling, he might of got in trouble with the police but he was on the straight and narrow or so he said..  So I don't know if he might be doing time in some jail cell.. where-ever he Is it is not my responsibility..

My neighbourhood is getting worse the police cordoned off 1 full block for a very serious assault that took place.. They had forensic crews all over the place dusting for prints and everything. They asked me if I saw or heard anything.

Sadly I did not, like usual I had the headphones in and my book turned on. like I always do when I go to bed.  With the Mp3 player on & the sound of the Bipap and oxygen on I do not hear much street noise I almost did not hear the officer knocking at the door either... People knock on the door so quietly.. these are thick steel doors if some one taps on it I almost don't hear a thing.. you gotta give it a loud rap in order to be heard...

Well lots of nothing to say about nothing

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Gopher

Natasha

Gopher

We're all special and should try to remember that other people are as well.

Orik

Thank you Natasha God grants me strength to arise from bed daily. Every day above ground is a Good one.

Sadly I miss me brother and am worried for him, as unusual as that may seem it is more pronounced right now because he is missing. Normally I never worried for him, cause he is like me, strongly independent, he is fierce when angered, he is a fair fighter. I should know he can stand toe to toe with me and I always out weighed him, though he does tower inches over me.

Side note I am learning to type blind, The keys on my keyboard are unlettered making it harder to cheat by looking down and touch typing it has dramatically slowed my typing down and significantly increased my spelling mistakes. I fear I am not yet ready for a letterless keyboard.

P.C.

Not really.
The last week was rough, Oma died; so we spent the week rummaging through 70yrs of photos, tiring process. I need to learn hungarian. This alone will be a challenge. Although, on the plus side, I realized that I can read really basic German when not in cursive script.

She was cremated, so we're going to have the 'funeral' (technically the cremation is the funeral) sometime in October. Anyways, this means I'll have to do the drive once again.

Aw, sorry to hear about your Oma SD.  I know you thought the world of her.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Holy, more sadness.  Sorry too for the loss of your friend Gophie.

Let's not forget ol Tony too.  Whoever that is.

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

If your father was named "Bob" and you're named "Jim", what's your dad's name?:
Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Seattle is in a state named what?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview