The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Natasha

Russ wrote:
Not too much to say.. Im married now and have a kid on the way.

That's so sweet. Not the being married part but the kid part..  (j/k). Congrats on both. So do you know the gender of the baby yet? Have any names picked out? My own baby making days are over, however, I like the names Brady Allen and Kimberly Faith.

Gopher

A fool's paradise is better than none.

Russ

Many Thanks for the well wishes Gopher, Devil, Orik, Natasha!

The wedding was good. Nice day for it, we rented a hall for the reception and the ceremony. It was in one place so we liked it.

Should find out the sex of the kid in a week or so.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Gopher

DDD

Russ wrote:
Many Thanks for the well wishes Gopher, Devil, Orik, Natasha!

The wedding was good. Nice day for it, we rented a hall for the reception and the ceremony. It was in one place so we liked it.

Should find out the sex of the kid in a week or so.

Thats what I did for my wedding all at one place .... was great.............too bad the marrage tanked.

Do not find out the sex of the kid.......much better knowing the day it happens....IMO
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

Natasha

You're welcome, Russ.

I also had my church wedding/reception in one place. Ceremony upstairs, reception downstairs. I however, am happy the marriage tanked. I'm better off without him. Some people are nothing more than a negative force in your life and no one deserves that.

IMO.. it's better to find out the sex ahead of time so you can prepare the nursery and shopping for the baby shower is easier when you know what gender to buy for. I even made a list (which I enclosed with the baby shower invitations) of my babys age during each season this way no one would buy a summer outfit that would only be able to be worn (size wise) in winter. I mean who's going to put a summer outfit on a baby in winter just because it fits, right? Anyway, it really helped me with getting items that I could actually use and everyone else seemed to appreciate the list as well.

P.C.

[span style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;"]Russ wrote:  Not too much to say.. Im married now and have a kid on the way.[/span]

OMG

[img style="width: 155px; height: 155px;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Shocked/1.gif[/img]

Oh Russ !!!  Congrats to both you and Starfishie.  And a BABY !!!????  I'm SO happy for you both.
What day was it Russ ? (wedding)

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

I've driven over 8,000km's in the past 3wks.

And I did most of the driving in 4 days.

20hr driving days non-stop.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

Sportsdude

Not really.
The last week was rough, Oma died; so we spent the week rummaging through 70yrs of photos, tiring process. I need to learn hungarian. This alone will be a challenge. Although, on the plus side, I realized that I can read really basic German when not in cursive script.

She was cremated, so we're going to have the 'funeral' (technically the cremation is the funeral) sometime in October. Anyways, this means I'll have to do the drive once again.

Gopher

Sportsdude

Gopher wrote:
Where is everyone?

Cleaning. Reading. Cleaning. Cleaning Homes. Job interview.

lol

Natasha

Gopher wrote:
 Where is everone?[/DIV]
 Spending as much time outdoors as possible.

Gopher

I hope that PC appreciates all the hard work I'm putting into learning Italian, just so that I can make things easy for her when we go there.

DDD

Gopher wrote:
 I hope that PC appreciates all the hard work I'm putting into learning Italian, just so that I can make things easy for her when we go there.[/DIV]
 Are you two a couple      PC
God is great, beer is good and people are crazy!

|

Quick Reply

Warning: this topic has not been posted in for at least 120 days.
Unless you're sure you want to reply, please consider starting a new topic.

Note: this post will not display until it has been approved by a moderator.

Name:
Email:
Verification:
Please leave this box empty:
Type the letters shown in the picture
Listen to the letters / Request another image

Type the letters shown in the picture:

Complete the sentence: "Between a rock and a...":
Spammers like to suck monkey dicks, true or false?:
Is Washington state larger or smaller than a basketball?:
Shortcuts: ALT+S post or ALT+P preview