The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Gopher

It wasn't much good, so I'll try to make up for it tomorrow.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Orik

Sorry I forgot to say happy birthday to you Gopher.. side note I also forgot to wish my mum a happy birthday yesterday. well you have a birthdate in common

Just how many grey hairs do you get on your cake or candles ?

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Lil Me

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Thanks Orik and LilMe. No candles - too many to fit on the cake now: however, plenty of grey hairs.

P.C.

[span style="color: rgb(0, 255, 255);"]    Happy Birthday Gophie !!!![/span]

Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

Happy belated birthday Gophie!  I'm so sorry that I missed the shindig here.  

It seems most of us here are born either on the 18th or 19th.  Me, Russ, SD, Gophie and baby. :)

Orik

me im a 17 so if u are counting 17 18 19 =D

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

Well, 17,18 and 19 are good numbers obviously. lol

Watching basketball.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Orik

I have the apartment spring cleaning to go through all this week. I hate it  but I have got to remove the clutter from this space. Spring Cleaning sucks...

purelife

Oh, spring cleaning...... That reminds me of my next big project!  Sorting through all my clothes, what to keep, to donate, to rag....  I need to organize them in clear bins.  I even kept my grad dress.  

It's overwhelming me just thinking about it.  I have some in garbage bags all unorganized, nothing grouped together.  

Gopher

I have to meet a goup of bagpipers later in the day.

Sportsdude

I've got a 96.6F body temp. Time to replenish the nuclear fuel rods, as I'm getting low.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Gopher

6'8" and getting low? Soon you'll be at our level, SD.

Lil Me

Amaretto and ginger ale is a surprisingly tasty and smooth cocktail.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

Sounds o.k. I'll give it a try. Anyone else like whisky and ginger wine?

|