The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Orik

Love a nice glass of scotch on the rocks perhaps some old teachers served over shaved ice I love it reallly cold and a bit watered down.. a true scotch fan will not desecrate it that way or so I am told.

this maybe silly but I loved JD and apple juice.   I do miss a nice drink once in a while I really miss going to the # 5 for a pint and to enjoy a stage show.. talk about dinner theater =D  
Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Orik

when it came to a mix in ginger ale. I liked 2 to 3 ounces of Bacardi rum stirred in to1 cup orange juice 1 cup ginger ale and 6 Ice Cubes

but that was just me... Got to go out and tackle some stuff.

Never give up Never surrender Fight with ur last breath Fight 2 live & Fight 2 survive. Never say never & never say die. There comes a time when all will die A time we transcend & attain our place afterlife. My Fight is not yet done, I'm tired & I'd like to go home, But I'm not ready to go just yet.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

Maybe time to clean?

*yawns*

I'm tired.
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

I've been cleaning for 3 slobs all year.

Sportsdude

Apparently I've become one of 'those guys' who inadvertently did or is capable of stealing gf's from bf's. Oh well, its a tough life out there.    

Gopher

I've already seen eight squirrels today.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

They're coming for your gopher hole.  

Gopher

They were going the wrong way - i.e. up a tree.

Sportsdude

Ah, so they weren't looking for a prairie home companion  

Gopher

I have just had a piece of thickly buttered toast and enjoyed it so much that I'm going to have another.  

Russ

Curried chicken with rice tonight..

packing again.
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Sportsdude

Tiki Barber is stupid
[a href="http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/timing_tiki_plays_field_TMZxMDNXxvBbNgVBToZL8O"]http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/timing_tiki_plays_field_TMZxMDNXxvBbNgVBToZL8O[/a]

His wife is 8mths pregnant with twins

P.C.

What the heck is a Tiki Barber.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Gopher

|