The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

race? I didn't know being Icelandic was a race.
I find it cool that they've got a town in Manitoba although its only there through bizarre immigration policies of a long time ago, but it reminds me of the German villages in Hungary.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

lol and you say geography people over analyze. ;)
If that's racism, then nobody can say 'french girls are hot' or '(insert country) girls are hot'
Or Vancouverites going to Calgary and saying the women their are hotter, they're usually talking about white girls.  That must be racism too.

lol

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

I finished finishing my storage area.....and have loaded all the crap....I mean, things back in.  It was a huge job, but it SOOOOO nice and organized now.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

I got rid of a few boxes of things to the local thrift....but I had done 'the purge' not too long ago, so there wasn't too much.  I have enough craft supplies, that would probably make Lil Me break out in a severe rash.

Gopher

I am surrounded by people speaking Polish  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

They ask the same thing at Sawdust's workplace as well.  I have a problem with this.  

So are you also required to use unscented shampoo, unscented cream rinse,unscented deodorant, unscented laundry detergent, uncented fabric softener and unscented bath soap ?  

*I miss kissing Boss scented boss goodbye in the morning. [img onclick="selecte('dontgetit.gif');" alt=emoticon src="http://www.pushupstairs.com/images/emoticon/blehnet/dontgetit.gif" border=0]  

P.C.

OH DEAR!

[FONT size=5]Michel, I'm SO sorry.[/FONT]  I inadvertently modified your post.  I guess I hit modify instead of reply....and only kept the part of the quote to which I was responding.        

Michel

[p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"][o:p][/o:p][/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"] [o:p][/o:p][/p] [p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"][o:p][/o:p] [/p]

|