The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Michel wrote:
    purelife wrote:
I remember Michel smelling REALLY nice when I bumped into him.  [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/3.gif[/img]    

Thanks PL ! [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Love/25.gif[/img] Sigh it breaks my heart now. There use to be a chick a month who would tell me something like that back in Québec, nobody ever said anything nice to me since I arrived in stucked up BC [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Sad/11.gif[/img] I feel I wanna go back home with my smelly cat. To the civilization !!! *points toward East with a French loaf* lol [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/4.gif[/img] Even the guy who check randomly people at Ottawa airport once recognize my fragrance ah ah ! Talk about a cultural shock !

lol can I be more an attention whore than that or what ? [img style="font-style: italic;" src="/forums/richedit/smileys/Happy/12.gif[/img]

Sorry for not telling you face to face.   I usually like to compliment people when I notice something nice. :)

I think everyone likes to be genuinely complimented.  

purelife

Michel wrote:
lol it's ok, I was doing my attention whore numero, but I must say that indeed here people are colder and more reserved. I put some fragrance after that post lol looks like the bottle will be around for a long time.

This way, it may be more special when you put it on. :))))  I agree that people are more colder and more reserved here but I try to get around it by not looking so cold and reserved.  A nice, genuine smile goes a long way. :)

purelife

P.C.

A nice, genuine smile goes a long way. :)

I agree purelife.

THE WORLD NEEDS MORE PURELIFES !  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

[img height=20 src="http://www.pogo.com/images/chat/sleepy.gif" width=20 border=0]                                                      [FONT color=#ffffff].[/FONT]

Sportsdude

I read a book, front to cover, 250 pages, in one sitting. yikes.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It could suck....I have no reference.  

Lil Me

I hate opening the mailbox unless I'm expecting cheques.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Gopher

I've just been down to the bank only to find out that two payments haven't been made to me.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

P.C.

That happens EVERY time I go to the bank.

Gopher

Since I left work everything's gone downhill at THAT place.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Casanova is no longer single. lol

I'm 64% asian according to this quiz of stuff asian people like blog
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

|