The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Lil Me

lol.  Must invent a reason to bring her back.  Did she forget her pen?  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Or you could tell her she dropped something while she was there, but because it's of a rather personal nature, it would be best for her to see you.  At which point you give a perfect pink rose.  (Pink [SPAN class=yellowFade itxtvisited="1"][SPAN][SPAN class=yellowFadeInnerSpan style="POSITION: relative"]roses[/SPAN][/SPAN][/SPAN] signify elegance, gentility, and poetic romance, without the seriousness signified by red.)
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Michel

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

older or younger, fat/skinny/built or bald? lol

Sportsdude

Sportsdude

Lil Me

I have a new-found appreciation for the early struggles of my people.  Hard to believe, but until 1947, Canadian-born Chinese people were not considered Canadian citizens.  They couldn't vote, couldn't apply for certain professions, sat in different sections of the movie theatre, couldn't go in public pools.  

Watched a documentary DVD last night on the life of a relative, who was one of many pioneers of his time.  Great show.  Makes me think...lots.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Sad to imagine and hard to believe the ways of things, that aren't really that long ago.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

|