The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Russ

What they are trying to tell you michel is to avoid mexico and stay in the states.
Why dont you go to new orleans and argue with the cajuns that poutine is from quebec and not there? They claim it as so.  
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

OK.....today I'm finally getting around to steam cleaning my carpets, but I didn't realize I needed a degree in engineering to figure out the steam cleaner.  I'm usually pretty good at figuring out stuff like this, but I am stumped.

Got everything sussed except where to attach the stair hose attachment....what the.....?
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

It shouldn't be....yet it seems to BE !  I got it attached, but obviously wrong, as I'm not getting power to it.  And trying to get the manual online is like trying to steal the secret to the Ark of the Covenant or something.   It's all shrouded in mystery and codes.  

P.C.

Aw...too bad Michel.  Buying a place for its view can be risky business in the city....you never know what's going to pop up in front of you.

*got the cleaner going

purelife

I've been having oatmeal with cranberries.  It's really yummy.  I usually add in raisins but since I have a huge bag of cranberries, I might as well use em up. :)

Update on the car:  My mechanic said that the parts on my car ie. the steering wheel is worth hundreds of dollars.  So, if I can get someone to buy it, that would be perfect.  Even the glass and maybe tires is worth money....  I might just tow it back home and then wait it out instead of taking the car to the scraps and get nothing for it.

P.C.

Well, that's good purelife....something is better than nothing !!!

P.C.

|