The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

You're getting snow ????   We just have giant rain.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

snow, but its hitting the ground as rain. Although the top of the roof I see is sort of white. SFU cancelled exams, heavy snow up there.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

It started snowing here about 20 minutes ago.  The BIGGEST snowflakes I have EVER seen.  The ground was covered in 10 minutes....and in my yard, that's something !

Gopher

Been having it here, on and off, since the middle of November.  
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

Lil Me

MrLM removed the drain pipe under the sink and rinsed out a couple lbs of black soap scum.  Ick.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Ick indeed.  He's not going to try and cook some kind of delicacy out of it, is he ?

Sportsdude

P.C.

Holy Snow Balls.......we now have 5 inches of snow and it's coming down like crazy.  I just cleared half of the hot tub roof...and just came in to get a little warm, and the front doorknob fell off [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/smilie/konfus/n020.gif" border=0]and the power has flickered and dimmed a couple times.  

Lil Me

Whoa P.C..  Rain, rain here.  

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

P.C.

Rain is now mixed with the snow here, so huge clumps are thumping down on the roof.....THUMP THUMP THUMP.  I have only one little section left on the hot tub roof to do, but my home made snow scraper offer broke.  I like to do it when it has snow on it, because it grabs all the fall leaves and cedar bits in one clean swoop.

|