The "I have nothing Interesting to Say" Thread

Started by Lise, Feb 06 07 02:40

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

Sportsdude

[span]The Darkplace a 2004 Channel 4 show that spoofs 80s medical/scfi shows

[a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rNBAMt-kg&NR=1"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3rNBAMt-kg&NR=1[/a]

[/span]  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

purelife wrote:
Russ, do you know which cars have the noninterference engine?  

Blesses to everyone.  Thanks for listening to my rants.

Sorry missed this. No worries.. we all have little badwordles in our lives.

Not off the top of my head. Sometimes timing belts go if they have a defect or if the engine is worked hard or overheated.

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Ah....see ?  Not so bad here after all.

Well....off to the workshop.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Russ

Dont worry Michel.. we will keep you on your toes here. :)

Well, I missed the damn blue box recycling. I went outside with the stuff to put in it, and my brother had three garbage bags full of various garbage and recyclables.. lazy meatball didnt bother to separate so here I was sitting there, drinking a cup of j-ava and separating when I heard a big truck. Didnt think of it till too late. I was running down the back with my blue box when they went by and the guy saw me and smiled.. and kept going. Im going to murder my brother tonight. not to mention I slipped and fell on teh wet grass on the way down the back of my yard. He can go to the dump with that crap before next recycling day or Im going to put all of it in his room on his bed.

P.C.

I bought one of those extension cords with the foot switch to use to wire my lamp.  So I have cut off the female end of it ....and it is too thick for the section I need to thread it through.  I am SO close to having a full out tantrum.  

Russ

Drill out the section you want it through, or make a connection where it goes in and splice on smaller wires for the internals.

If either of those dont work, take a shot of tequila, repeat until it works.

P.C.

It has to feed through a brass pipe/tube.  I am using an old.....really old brass lamp, which is just a super heavy base, with a brass 'candlestick' type of 'body', with the bulb thingy on top of that.  It's the brass candlestick, that's just a whisper too narrow.  There's GOT to be a way.

P.C.

It IS all new wiring.  I am starting from scratch, except for the lamp base.  New wiring, new socket.

The 'lamp base' that I'm trying to make work is just a brass pipe.  The wiring will go all the way from the bottom to the top, but the top is threaded and a tiny bit more narrow.

[img height=545 src="http://static.howstuffworks.com/gif/how-to-rewire-a-lamp-2.jpg" width=258]

|