What is Zwinky?

Started by Lise, Jan 20 07 10:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Lise

I see this banner on the right hand side of the forum. What the heck is Zwinky and how does it work?
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

TehBorken

Lise wrote:
I see this banner on the right hand side of the forum. What the heck is Zwinky and how does it work?

According to teh Google:
"Create your own customizable Zwinky character by choosing your eyes, hair, skintone as well as your shirt, pants, shoes and other accessories."

Sounds like spy/ad/malware diguised as a cute toolbar.

The real trouble with reality is that there's no background music.

Gopher

I thought it was a euphemism for something 'interesting'.
A fool's paradise is better than none.

Sportsdude

The Mate 1 ads are getting more intelligent now when they pop up they use my towns name in the banner.
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Russ

I thought it was a new type of twinky.. Im sadly disappointed
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lise

OIC. Thank you. Always wondered what's a Zwinky. Cute name.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Definitely a candidate for an internet handle.

Lise

I like it. Reminds me of Twinky (spelling), the model from the 60s.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Aren't you thinking of Twiggy?

Lise

Darn it. My brain's not working. Yep, that's the one.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

hhhm I don't remember the 60's too well.  

Gopher

I fremember them, they were terrific - until just before the seventies when the dream went sour.

Lise

We had a 60s theme fair at our highschool. Everyone had to dress up like a hippy, do everything that related to the era, had music dances... it was way cool! Even the teachers got into the act.
Bill Cosby.

Gopher

Yes, it really was an incredible time - we all had such hope, the 'universal brotherhood' feeling was paramount, we thought we were going to change the world and that we had actually initiated the process.  

Sportsdude

cool Lise.
I thinks some people around here are still stuck in the 70's and god forbid the 80's.