Post your jokes here. AKA Joke thread.

Started by Russ, Dec 14 06 01:24

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Michel

[span style=""]
    [/span][span style=""][/span]  

purelife

ROFL!     I'm gonna send that one around!

Michel

P.C.

LOL......those are excellent.

I'm safe.....one of my friends is as whacky as they come.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

purelife

[SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; COLOR: red; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]BANNED FROM WAL MART........ ... [/SPAN][SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 12pt; FONT-FAMILY: 'Times New Roman'; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"]

This is why women should not take men shopping against their will.

After I retired, my wife insisted that I accompany her on her trips to [SPAN style="COLOR: #002f80"]Wal-Mart[/SPAN]. Unfortunately, like most men, I found[SPAN style="COLOR: navy"] [/SPAN]shopping boring and preferred to get in and get out. Equally unfortunately, my wife is like most women - - she loved to[SPAN style="COLOR: navy"] [/SPAN]browse. Yesterday my dear wife received the following letter from the local Wal-Mart.

Dear Mrs. Samsel,

Over the past six months, your husband has been causing quite a commotion in our store. We cannot tolerate this behavior and have been forced to ban both of you from the store. Our complaints against
Mr. Samsel are listed below and are documented by our video
surveillance cameras.

1. June 15:  Took 24 boxes of condoms and randomly put them in people's carts when they weren't looking.

2 . July 2:  Set all the alarm clocks in Housewares to go off at 5-minute intervals.

3. July 7: Made a trail of tomato juice on the floor leading to the women's restroom.

4. July 19:  Walked up to an employee and told her in an official voice, 'Code 3 in Housewares. Get on it right away.'

5. August 4:  Went to the Service Desk and tried to put a bag of M&M's on layaway.

6. August 14:  Moved a 'CAUTION - WET FLOOR' sign to a carpeted area.

7. August 15:  Set up a tent in the camping department and told other shoppers he'd invite them in if they would bring pillows and blankets from the bedding department.

8. August 23:  When a clerk asked if they could help him he began crying and screamed, 'Why can't you people just leave me alone?'

9. September 4:  Looked right into the security camera and used it as a mirror while he picked his nose.

10. September 10: While handling guns in the hunting department, he asked the clerk where the antidepressants were.

11. October 3: Darted around the store suspiciously while loudly humming the ' [?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /][st1:place w:st="on"]Mission[/st1:place] Impossible' theme.

12. October 6:  In the auto department, he practiced his 'Madon na look' by using different sizes of funnels.

13. October 18: Hid in a clothing rack and when people browsed through, yelled 'PICK ME! PICK ME!'

14. October 21:  When an announcement came over the loud speaker, he assumed a fetal position and screamed 'OH NO! IT'S THOSE VOICES AGAIN!'

[SPAN style="COLOR: #e000e0"]And last, but not least .[/SPAN]

15. October 23:  Went into a fitting room, shut the door, waited awhile, then yelled very loudly, 'Hey! There's no toilet paper in
here!'</ FONT>

Regards,
Tom Richards
Walmart Manager
[/SPAN]

49er

A Talk With Jesus

About once a week, when I am troubled or confused, I find comfort in sitting in my back yard and having a cold beer along with a quiet conversation with Jesus.  This happened to me on Thursday after a particularly difficult day.

I said "Jesus, why do I work so hard?" And I heard the reply:  "Men find many ways to demonstrate the love they have for their family. You work hard to have a peaceful, beautiful place for your friends and family to gather."

I said: "I thought that money was the root of all evil." And the reply was: "No, the LOVE of money is the root of all evil.  Money is a tool; it can be used for good or bad".

I was starting to feel better, but I still had that one burning question, so I asked it. "Jesus," I said, "What is the meaning of life? Why am I here?"

Jesus replied," That is a question many men ask. The answer is in your heart and is different for everyone. I would love to chat with you some more, Señor, but now, I have to finish your lawn."

Michel

[span style="font-family: times new roman,new york,times,serif;"]    
[/span]

Michel

Michel

[span class="normalTextSmall"][/span]

49er

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#8000ff]All too rarely, airline attendants make an effort to make the in flight "Safety Lecture" and announcements a bit more entertaining. Here are some real examples that have been heard or reported:[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#008000]1. On a Southwest flight 245 (SW has no assigned seating, you just sit where you want) passengers were apparently having a hard time choosing, when a flight attendant announced, "People, people we're not picking out furniture here, find a seat and get in it!"[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#800080]2. On a Continental flight with a very "senior" flight attendants and crew, the pilot said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, we've reached cruising altitude and will be turning down the cabin lights. This is for your comfort and to enhance the appearance of your flight attendants." [/FONT]
[FONT face=Roman][/FONT]
[FONT face=Tahoma color=#408080]3. On landing, the stewardess said, "Please be sure to take all of your belongings. If you're going to leave anything, please make sure it's something we'd like to have."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma]4. "There may be 50 ways to leave your lover, but there are only 4 ways out of this airplane."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#ff8000]5. "Thank you for flying Delta Business Express. We hope you enjoyed giving us the business as much as we enjoyed taking you for a ride."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff]6. As the plane landed and was coming to a stop at Ronald Reagan, a lone voice came over the loudspeaker:"Whoa, big fella. WHOA!"[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#800000]7. After a particularly rough landing during thunderstorms in Memphis, a flight attendant on a Northwest flight announced, "Please take care when opening the overhead compartments because, after a landing like that, sure as hell everything has shifted."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#008000]8. From a Southwest Airlines employee: "Welcome aboard Southwest Flight 245 to Tampa. To operate your seat belt, insert the metal tab into the buckle, and pull tight. It works just like every other seat belt; and, if you don't know how to operate one, you probably shouldn't be out in public unsupervised."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#0000ff]9. "In the event of a sudden loss of cabin pressure, masks will descend from the ceiling. Stop screaming, grab the mask, and pull it over your face. If you have a small child traveling with you, secure your mask before assisting with theirs. If you are traveling with more than one small child, pick your favorite."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#800080]10. "Weather at our destination is 50 degrees with some broken clouds, but we'll try to have them fixed before we arrive. Thank you, and remember, nobody loves you, or your money, more than Southwest Airlines."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#008000]11. "Your seat cushions can be used for flotation; and, in the event of an emergency water landing, please paddle to shore and take them with our compliments."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#000080]12. "As you exit the plane, make sure to gather all of your belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#800080]13. And from the pilot during his welcome message: "Delta Airlines is pleased to have some of the best flight attendants in the industry. Unfortunately, none of them are on this flight!"[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma]14. Heard on Southwest Airlines just after a very hard landing in Salt Lake City the flight attendant came on the intercom and said, "That was quite a bump, and I know what y'all are thinking. I'm here to tell you it wasn't the airline's fault, it wasn't the pilot's fault, it wasn't the flight attendant's fault, it was the asphalt."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#808000]15. Overheard on an American Airlines flight into Amarillo, Texas, on a particularly windy and bumpy day: During the final approach, the captain was really having to fight it. After an extremely hard landing, the flight attendant said, "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Amarillo. Please remain in your seats with your seat belts fastened while the captain taxis what's left of our airplane to the gate!"[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#800000]16. Another flight attendant comment on a less than perfect landing: "We ask you to please remain seated as Captain Kangaroo bounces us to the terminal."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#8000ff]17 An airline pilot wrote that on a particular flight he had hammered his ship into the runway really hard. The airline had a policy which required the first officer to stand at the door while the passengers exited, smile, and give them a "Thanks for flying our airline." He said that, in light of his bad landing, he had a hard time looking the passengers in the eye, thinking that someone would have a smart comment. Finally everyone had gotten off except for a little old lady walking with a cane. She said, "Sir, do you mind if I ask you a question?" "Why, no, Ma'am," said the Pilot. "What is it?" The little old lady said, "Did we land, or were we shot down?"[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#808000]18. After a real crusher of a landing in Phoenix, the attendant came on with, "Ladies and gentlemen, please remain in your seats until Capt. Crash and the crew have brought the aircraft to a screeching halt up against the gate. And, once the tire smoke has cleared and the warning bells are silenced, we'll open the door and you can pick your way through the wreckage to the terminal."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#800080]19. Part of a flight attendant's arrival announcement: "We'd like to thank you folks for flying with us today and, the next time you get the insane urge to go blasting through the skies in a pressurized metal tube, we hope you'll think of US Airways."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#0080ff]20. Heard on a Southwest Airlines flight. "Ladies and gentlemen, if you wish to smoke, the smoking section on this airplane is on the wing and if you can light 'em, you can smoke 'em."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Tahoma color=#ff0000]21. A plane was taking off from Kennedy Airport . After it reached a comfortable cruising altitude, the captain made an announcement over the intercom, "Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your captain speaking. Welcome to flight Number 293, nonstop from New York to Los Angeles . The weather ahead is good and, therefore, we should have a smooth and uneventful flight Now sit back and relax.. OH, MY GOD!" Silence followed, and after a few minutes, the captain came back on the intercom and said, "Ladies and Gentlemen, I am so sorry if I scared you earlier. While I was talking to you, the flight attendant accidentally spilled a cup of hot coffee in my lap You should see the front of my pants!" A passenger in coach yelled, "That's nothing. You should see the back of mine."[/FONT]

[FONT face=Arial][/FONT]

Michel

[font face="Arial"][font size="6" color="#000040"]   [/font][/font][font color="#000040" face="Verdana"][/font]  

P.C.

LOL.....that Maxine !

Sometimes a well thought out lesson can backfire.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

49er

An elderly gentleman goes into a drug store to buy some V iagra.
"Can I have 6 tablets, cut into quarters?"
"I can cut them for you," said the pharmacist, "but a quarter tablet will not give you a full erection."
"I'm 96," said the [SPAN class=yshortcuts id=lw_1221850900_0 style="BACKGROUND: none transparent scroll repeat 0% 0%; CURSOR: hand; BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none"]old man[/SPAN]. "I don't want it up all the way. I just want it out far enough so I don't pee on my slippers."

|