Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

49er

hope someone has inspected the bridge for structural fatique from age.....thats a lot of weight when everyone on the same time.  

A few years back, for some aniversary, when they closed the Golden Gate Bridge to traffic and allowed it to be filled with people for the celebration, the bridge deflected and lost its camber.........lots of people were scared

purelife

I'm worth more dead anyways. :P

Russ

purelife wrote:
[div style="font-style: italic;"]I'm worth more dead anyways. :P[/div]
Funny as am I

<looks furtively about for Starfishie>

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

49er

purelife wrote:
I'm worth more dead anyways. :P[/DIV]
 Why the low self esteem?

Michel

[span style="text-decoration: underline;"]
[/span]

P.C.

purelife wrote: I'm worth more dead anyways.

Hey hey hey hey !!!  I bet there's at least a couple people that would disagree.  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

P.C.

Michel wrote:  Looks more like it's 10 $ per adult, 5 $ per kid or 25 $ for a familly of 4.

So grab a couple neighbour kids and the lady from the laundry room. Tell the kids to tell their moms that it's 6$ per kid and the lady from the laundry room that it's 12$ for laundry room ladies and you're in for a buck.  

Michel

P.C.

There ya go !

Anything else you need to save money on ?

Michel

Lise

Hey, that's a great idea, purelife. Definitely on our list to see the lights this year.

However, we have a one year membership. What we did was use the Entertainment Coupon to get us into the place then if you are a BC resident, you can actually ask about the free one year membership. It's awesome.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Michel

purelife

I've never been to the Bridge and it would be a perfect evening out. :)  Lemme know if you're going that night, Lise.

With my earlier comment, it wasn't my intention to sound like I have low self esteem or nobody else would think my value is worth more.

Lil Me

I'd love to go to the bridge that night.  Need to see what time I'm going to YVR- I think Mr LM is flying in that day.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

If you go, Lil Me, let me know. :)  I think we're going to go.  

Is MrLM flying in because your birthday is on that week?  

|