Best Deals

Started by Lise, Nov 25 06 04:21

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Lil Me

partially, but his project is finishing then anyways.  
"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Russ

Ooh! Birthdays!

Awesome.. so you celebrating your 25th birthday how?

Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

Lil Me

lol.  I guess I can be 25 again.
 No big plans.  Heckyl and I have a bday on the same day, so we usually do whatever he wants to do.  This year he wants to go for All You Can Eat Meat at Samba on Alberni.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

purelife

Lil Me wrote:
This year he wants to go for All You Can Eat Meat at Samba on Alberni.

If it's the Samba I'm thinking about, there sure is a lot of meat there....

P.C.

That Heckyl !  LOL
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Lise

We're actually going there for our Christmas dinner with the staff. Looking foward to trying out Samba. I'm leaving hubby behind because he can't handle looking at ppl eating pork.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Lise

FREE Rogers Movie/Video/Game Rental. Click here and win a prize but you have to be an existing Rogers customer.

[A href="http://www.rogersthankyou.com/"]http://www.rogersthankyou.com/[/A]
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Marik

Thanks Lise! I got a free game / movie rental!!    

P.C.

I just read 38 pages of this thread looking for a post made by Lil Me (I think)....about a shop over there that has good prices on silk.  I never found it.  

But....I'm curious about a few things.

Did everyone who ordered, ever get their free undies and cammies ?  And what about the 6 month free subscription for the Photographer magazine.  Also, there were a few takers on the free jelly beans.  Did anyone actually ever GET this stuff ???

Lil Me

I didn't get any of those things.
 But I got my coupon for free kashi cereal a few weeks back.

P.C.

Did you order them and not get them ?  or just didn't go for them.

Lil Me

I didn't order everything, but I did ask for the free underwear, which never arrived.  

P.C.

3:46 a.m. ????  My time stamp is screwed up.  Is yours ?

Lil Me

Yes.  I wonder what happened.  Did the earth tip sideways into a different time zone?  Did someone drive a DeLorean through a lightning storm?  

P.C.

Well, whatever happened, JUST happened....because it wasn't like that earlier. I don't think.

|