So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

sorta like florida with its late afternoon shower usually around 4pm, everyday for about 30 minutes.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Devil

I see. I was in Sunnyvale, and it wasn't the same as SF either. I think there was a bit more sun and warmth. Either way, it was fast paced compared to Vancouver.      

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Ah, yeah...Sunnyvale is a different animal.

Silicon valley is warm. The whole rolling hills and dry grass thing gets to me though.

One thing I like is that they have an amazing amount of ethnic diversity.

You will see every skittle color under the rainbow.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

smokey says dry grass = forest fires.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Furries are hawt.

But not bears.

Post some cute kitty girls   :)
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Devil

Yeah, I wasn't sure what to think of Sunnyvale at first. I learned to hit the gas peddle on the freeways. It took some getting used to.  Vancouver and Calgary are pretty slow compared to there.

purelife

I'm having salad for lunch.  I love creating my own salads from the salad place.

Devil

Nice! Fresh salad on a summer day. sounds perfect.

purelife

Heya Devil... *kisses*

Whatcha having?

Yep, I love my salad fresh and raw, kinda like how I like my men. ;)  

Devil

LOL! Hey Hottie!

I had some chicken leftovers. I love my chicken tender and spicy, just like I like my ladies!

purelife

LOL, I'm tender.  and I'm spicey.  Let's meet so that I can take you to the Candy Shop. ;)

Devil

Ahh! A little more work, then its playtime in the sun. Chat laterz!

Devil

purelife wrote:
LOL, I'm tender.  and I'm spicey.  Let's meet so that I can take you to the Candy Shop. ;)[/DIV]
 You are such a devlish angel!! *hugz*

purelife

*hugz back*

I'm doing great.  I have to head out to the mall (where it's air-conditioned) to buy some summer clothes for work.  And then, I'm going to lie on the couches and fall asleep until the security guard wakes me up.  I hope that he (security guard) is fresh, raw and sweating. ;)

What are your plans, dearest?    

Devil

Oh just trying to get some work done before I take off. The city is pretty much in "shut it down, open the bar and party" mode this week, so there is not much I can get done with my local clients, until next week anyways.

I am taking my son fo a bike ride later. Then ice cream! I think I am going to sleep in tomorrow too! Woohhooooo!!!

|