So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

purelife

awww...that's going to be a wonderful evening, cycling with your son.  :)))  have fun.    

Devil

Thanks! We won't be going to hard, its pretty warm for him.

.. and you already got me pretty warm.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Hope you folks survive the heat.

Once the scales top 75 (American) I become a useless lump of humanity.

The scary thing is, once global warming goes into high gear we Americans were supposed to invade Canada and take up residence in the un-frozen North.

So stay frosty, Canada. No more heat waves. We need you!
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Devil

I welcome Americans with open arms...if they are cool.

I love my American amigos and amigas! Just leave reality TV at the door, but bring lots of Coca Cola!

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I will bring Coca Cola and blue jeans.

And I will explain American democracy to my Northern neighbors.

I will help to prepare your permafrosted nation for our little visit.

All your water and land are belong to us.
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

P.C.

Holy....did I pop in at the right time.

I LOVE a monkee in blue jeans.

Gawwwwd I'm hot.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

10 minutes to go until FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

*combing out Mel Gibson beard with greasy fingers*

purelife

We all know that blonds have the most fun and are damn HAWT!  

purelife

PostMonkee @(^_^)@ wrote:
10 minutes to go until FREEEEEEEEEEEEEDOM!!!!

*combing out Mel Gibson beard with greasy fingers*

Why don't you just cum now?  Why put your hand in jeopardy for 10 minutes?  Damn long for me, if ya ask me. ;)

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Mother of God, girl, why would you do this to me when I'm leaving in 2 minutes!!!!111

OKWEHAVETOHURRY!!!  0_0

purelife

I have to leave too. BYEE!

Sportsdude

lol. poor monkee  

Lise

Ye gods...... purelife!!!!!!!! OMG. I swear that girl needs a good spanking one of these days.

Wow, your company is giving the Ismailis a day off with pay so they can attend their religious ceremony. How sweet! I agree though, it isn't fair for the rest of the people.... they should get a day off with pay. Call it Holiday Whatever-Pay-Day.

Dang. It's so hot, right now..... ARGH!!!!! I feel for my dog though. Must be hot underneath all that fur. It's not like you can just shed for the hell of it. Maybe I'll give him a haircut this weekend.
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

|