So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Thanks for the fan SD.  I can't even imagine what it's like outside our driveway....lol

We have some friends who live in a place that is like a little sauna when it's like this....I expect to see them show up this eve.  Thing is, it's pretty hot here too.

Bye Monkee and purelife.  [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c010.gif" border=0]  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

lol Uga the georgia university bulldog goes to all the football games. When its hot out the dog lays an a bag of ice during the games to keep cool.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

Sportsdude

Here's Uga attacking an opposing player for taunting the dog. All time classic moment in college football.

Lise

Ugh. That's one ugly dog! Poor creature. I've a better photo. Here's one drink to cool you guys!

Iced coffee!

Actually, I much prefer the ice cap from Tim Hortons but they're both good if you're not counting calories.  
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

I like your dog's breed Lise, what is it again?  

Lise

Cross between a chihuahua and a pomeranian. A chi-pom, if you will. There's not many like him around.

Actually, my mind just can't get over the fact a pommie was done in by a chihuahua......
Always end the name of your child with a vowel, so that when you yell the name will carry.
Bill Cosby.

Sportsdude

purelife

Evening guys.  That iced cold drink looks delicious.

I had sole with spinach and cheese ravioli.  

Sportsdude

steak stir fry.  

purelife

Totally off topic, could anyone recommend a good pillow to help neck and shoulder pains?  

Sportsdude

Memory foam pillows. Orthopedic pillows.

purelife

Yes, but there are SO MANY kinds out there that I don't know where and how to pick one!  Have you ever used one before?    

Sportsdude

yes I have.

It really doesn't matter what kind you get whatever you find that's more comfortable.
I've never tried the high end Teraputic store brand. They're expensive when you can get the same product at a local retailer.

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!

pl- I like the Mediflow water filled pillow.  I bought it a couple of years ago at the Stupidstore (pharmacy dept) and I think it's the best pillow ever.  I take it camping with me!
 [a href="http://www.mediflowtop10sleeptips.com/"]http://www.mediflowtop10sleeptips.com/[/a]

It was a HOT day moving furniture out at my parents' place.  We decided to take the king sized bed frame and the couch out the front door and down the steep driveway, instead of down the curvy stairs to the basement.
 This isn't even the ACTUAL moving. This is just house staging for the real estate listing.  (The family has to look "normal' - limit 1 bed per room and lose the extra bookshelves lining each wall and the piles of extra books that don't even fit on a shelf...)

Today I'm thankful for Jugo Juice smoothies and pisswater American beer.

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Sportsdude

american beer stinks.  

|