Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

Sportsdude

off to take the dog to the vet.
have a great day everybody.

"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

purelife

That was actually me who wrote that.  (I ended up posting, not remembering to first log in).  I've just heard it too many times from SD (no offense).  It's acceptable when a 5 year old  tells mummy that his bday iscoming up in a few days and counting.  I'm not saying that birthdays are not important, but once was enough for me.  

Yes, I'm probably in a pissy mood right now.    

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Sounds like someone needs a deep tissue massage   =(
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

P.C.

Well....just so you know.....my birthday is in 49 days.
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

awesome! happy birthday.
29 right? ;)

P.C.

Thanks SD....yer a good guesser. [img style="CURSOR: pointer" onclick=url(this.src); src="http://www.cheesebuerger.de/images/more/bigs/c018.gif" border=0]

Sportsdude

knew it! :)

so what did you do for dinner. I took my sister out to eat after her horse equestrain lessons. Had a great time.

Russ

Im dead tired.. was boating at Alouet (sp?) lake in golden ears.. past pitt lake. Went up with family and the neighbors. Went waterskiing and wakeboarding three different times during the day, and then bbq'd at teh day picnic spots. Burgers and beer.. not that we would drink in a public recreational area of course. Just got home, long drive back when you are sore from watersports, lol. The only downside is when we were holding the boat on the beach the first time I knicked my toe under a rock and gave myself a blood blister under my nail.. now that hurts! well, as well as hitting the water when your brother decides to throw you off the tube at 40 miles an hour cause you were making him look bad.

So hows everyone elses days been? Sorry I havent been around much the last little bit.. so much to do and so little time really. I been running around to surrey and langley the last few days for parts for my truck and then attempting to install them, until friends drop by to see my progress, and they show up with beer.

So.. whys PL upset?
Mercy to the Guilty is Torture to the Victims

P.C.

Hey Russ....sounds like good times.  Next stop...the Island ?  LOL

Sportsdude

I can't water ski if my life depends on it. I'll sit in the boat and watch.  

Lil Me

Hey Everyone!  Crikey it's hot.

I'm running errands downtown before going back to move furniture around at my parents'.  Gotta move a king-sized bed down 2 flights of stairs to the basement today.

Yesterday was great- gave another FULL carload of crap to my packrat friend, and scooped some interesting treasures for myself: scale-model kits of the Titanic, USS Iowa, Battleship Missouri and a 3-D pumping human heart (yes, I have a strange family...).  Heckyl and Jeckyl will love constructing the models.  Took a wooden tickle trunk which belonged to my great grandmother.  Took some more bookshelves.  Note that all of this stuff was in the "discard" pile.

It's also been a quiet few days with Jeckyl, as Heckyl has been away to Scout camp.  But he's coming home today, so the mayhem will begin all over again...

Happy Humpday!

"In the absence of clearly-defined goals, we become strangely loyal to performing daily trivia until ultimately we become enslaved by it."  Robert Heinlein

Devil

Wow! I just looked at Vancouver weather and that is hot for there!

Pretty warm here too today. All in all, an avereage Wednesday here. Coffee and more coffee...

Sportsdude

So 28 is the 'hot' weather. oh so sweet.  

Devil

environment Canada is calling for 37 today in Vancouver.

[A href="http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/bc-74_metric_e.html"]http://www.weatheroffice.gc.ca/city/pages/bc-74_metric_e.html[/A]

|