So... Whats for lunch?

Started by kits, Feb 06 06 09:57

Previous topic - Next topic
|

P.C.

Peachy, thanks Monkee.

Just getting the last bit of housework done....then the yard is all mine.  Going to spend the day outside.

Are ya working today?  (let me rephrase that)....Are you at work today?  
Sir Isaac Newton invented the swinging door....for the convenience of his cat.

Sportsdude

sounds like fun.
I think I re injured my wrist that I got fixed.  
"We can't stop here. This is bat country."

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

I'm at w*rk, yes. And actually did about 15 minutes of w*rk.

That's quite enough of that I think for one day.

Hi Sportsdude   =)

Sorry about your paw. What happened?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

when the storm came last week a I had to get out and move a 300 to 400 pound oak tree that fell on the road.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Woah   0_0

Well take it easy, brother.

Are you going to see a doc?
Jesus, bad waves of paranoia, madness, fear and loathing - intolerable vibrations in this place. Get out. The weasels were closing in. I could smell the ugly brutes. Flee.

Sportsdude

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

How are things otherwise?

Still in a good mood?

Sportsdude

not really.

lol on Bush, he just said on tv that poor and low to middle income families should have to pay for private health care.  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Just tried to post a rant, mistyped the verification word and lost my post.

Weird.  

Sportsdude

yeah on IE apparently that happens. Firefox it doesn't.

hmm I'm on IE now and I mispelled the word and my post is still here. *scratches head*  

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Yeah, TB actually fixed it and this is the first time it's happened to me since he made the change.

Then I just messed it up again and it worked, so who knows.

Sportsdude

weird. I kept trying to lose the post by messing up but I couldn't lose it.

PostMonkee @(^_^)@

Well I must have done something atypical.

Or maybe I imagined the entire thing.

Maybe I'm imagining this whole conversation.

Maybe I'm imagining you   0_0

Sportsdude

purelife

Good afternoon everyone....and to monkee...    

Lunch today is salad.

Good to hear that you had some nice one-on-one time with your son at Splashdown, Lil Me. And I agree with Lise, you are mighty cute and one HAWT MOMMA!  

|